Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya to Boxing Fans: Don't Support Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickmerch1990 View Post
    the fights a total joke but hes clearly crying about the money that he will be short changed cos of it he was keen ti rinse us with canelo v chaves smith khan all fights that the challengers had no chance v canello oscar been as bad as arum as a promoter only reason were seeing the ggg fight is cos of how bad he looked v jacobs and after a losss ggg value decreases and once again oscar loses money
    the biggest scammer in boxing is always crying when mayweather makes more money than his whole company combined lmfaoooo.... This guy is the biggest bitter bum of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::. View Post
      but we should had supported canelo - chavez?
      dude when mexicans scam boxing its called a great fight... When a black american champ does it its bad for boxing....

Comment

How can he even talk after promoting Canelo vs. Chavez Jr? That fight was the biggest farce of the year, and probably one of the biggest farces in boxing history. The fight made money, and now he's complaining that McGregor vs. Mayweather is going to hurt the sport. Gimme a break!

Comment

**** off ya daft prick. canelo v chavez was hardly a good advert for boxing.

Comment

ODLH is such a hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
              let's not forget the barnburner coming up in which goldenboy is putting on cotto vs kamegai.
              dont forget canelo vs angulo and canelo vs kirkland... Fights of the century....

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                what a pos, back the **** off. Everyone is going to order this card

it will be stacked too. Floyd conner will be the main event, think about the undercard? It will be amazing
                gervonta tank davis and badou jack are both getting fights on the undercard....

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  well i for one did not see the canelo vs chaves fight. Nor would i see the mayweather vs mcgregor fight. If i have to choose between canelo vs ggg or mayweather vs mcgregor, i'll choose canelo vs ggg. But oscar just finished giving us the debacle canelo/chavez, seems hilarious for him to complain. But he does have a point.
                  he just scammed the public with canelo vs smith, canelo vs chavez bum jr so he has no room to speak.... Just 2 months ago on tmz he said on camera he would love to make conor vs canelo.... This guy is a professional liar

Comment

Oscar lost credibility in his letter when mentioning fights that are a banner year for boxing by including Canelo vs Chavez Jr. in that group.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      I get where Oscar is coming from but he's the wrong messenger. Like he said he has a big fight he's trying to promote and this event threatens it. It's a free country people can spend their money how they see fit. Reading through it he knew he was going to get flack for it so he tried to praise Jr. as much as he could.
                      YOU MIGHT WANNA WATCH THIS VIDEO OF THIS LIAR.... THIS LIAR SAID CANELO VS CONOR IS THE BEST FIGHT IN BOXING.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWDTLFtGFHU

Comment

Working...
                      X