Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Doubt Saul Can KO 'No Defense' Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG vs Canelo is going to go just about like GGG vs Lemieux but a little more difficult for GGG. 115-113, UD GGG. GGG has slightly more power, better head movement when throwing, better footwork, he's effective in more ranges, punishes the body, the P4P best jab in boxing and a chin like Chavez. Canelo is the better counter puncher if GGG gets in range and Canelo may have better hand speed at this point and reasonable enough power to wear down GGG but, watch the Lemieux fight and I believe you'll get an idea how this fight is going to go down.
    Last edited by ghost94; 05-10-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Damn, GGG camp hopes he really thinks that

Canelo team will be dumb to think GGG will be easy to hit just because people land. It means they believe the bull crap and havnt actually studied what Golovkin can do, a big mistake if True.

Canelo last five fights over nothing compared to even a 35 year old Golovkin who will lay it all out there. Kirkland, Cotto, Khan, Smith, and Zombie Chavez. Not a single round in these five fights prepared Canelo for GGG.

He's getting Goid Boy treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
        This kid is hungry and taking big challenges, I don't care who u r u gotta love that in a fighter, please tell me where all this hate for him is coming from???
        Fans are fickle sometimes. I have all confidence GGG will meet his Waterloo though. Not by KO, but by UD loss. Canelo is getting more slick with every fight, GGG isn't. But no matter, the fans will see an excellent fight come September.

Comment

As of 2015 according to compubox
          G had the 3rd best rated defense in boxing.

Comment

No one is going to give Golovkin a message before the fight like Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
              I will take that bet every day of the week and twice on sundays
              Done! Save link and we shall see each other back here in sept... one of our acts will be no longer then.. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                As of 2015 according to compubox
                G had the 3rd best rated defense in boxing.
                Against bums bro

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  I'm an Aussie and geale couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, I see you didn't answer my question, who did you want him to fight at MW, as to your question, yes, pacquaio beats geale every day of the week, now do you think that farse that occurred last weekend is a true indication of how canyellow will fare at MW, it seemed to me that Chavez was there for the money and canelo hit him with everything bar the kitchen sink yet nothing hurt him
                  I already answered that to others, ggg wasted valuable years on a wack division, there was always more talent at 154 or 168, he played safe at 160, fine, but after parroting anyone from 154 to 160 for years, he can only blame him self... it seems like mw is barely starting to heat up but ggg already wasted so much time on ranked mws that really are c level fighters with the exception of jacobs ...
                  And by the way, pac doesnt have the power to compete at 154, let alone big boys at 160... pac barely gets a W vs small guys like vargas and there is a reason he is fighting horn next and not thurman or anyone relevant at his weight...

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    Well that's it for Canelo's chances. His trainers come into this fight thinking Golovkin has no defense they will be in for a rude awakening. Canelo is built like a power puncher but the kid doesn't have it.
                    He has good explosive hands on him, but I doubt that would be enough to take him past 12 rounds with someone who will be targeting him to body and head.
                    He is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can win this off the backfoot, he needs to sit in the pocket and tbh I think the only speed advantage Canelo has is in the hands, that's it!

Maybe If Canelo could land consistently a lot of combinations something crazy he could do it, but it's a big ask against a good defensive fighter which clearly showed he had a great defence in the Jacobs fight where he literally took no damage.

Comment

Golovkin is unknockoutable, he's got a Mcullogh chin....some guys are built that way

Comment

Working...
                      X