No announcement yet.

The Official Lavar Ball master thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    why does blacks always try to play the victim role. "they cant stand an outspoken black man". i dont think "they" care one bit LOL.
    It's because as being ignorant you don't see the things I see. You don't experience the things I've experienced just for being who I am. You should shut your trap, because your privilege is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I loveeeeeee how much he's pissing off everyone. They can't stand an outspoken black man that's BUILDING HIS OWN BRAND and doing things his own way. Love it.
      People keep talking about how his son could've had a sponsorship with Nike. He doesn't want a sponsorship, he wants ownership. Nike didn't make the athletes. The athletes made Nike. Nike wasn't who they are today until they hooked up with black athletes. Jordan has a branding deal with Nike but he should be co-owner for all the money he's made them. If Nike can pay you $5 mil for sponsorship imagine how much they're making off of you.

Comment

MCC what the hell is Lavars day job? Guy has a nice ass crib and cars and such in the burbs before his kids ever picked up a basketball.
        I'm not sure what his day job was but he and his wife are both college graduates. People think he's just a loud mouth basketball parent.

Comment

I loveeeeeee how much he's pissing off everyone. They can't stand an outspoken black man that's BUILDING HIS OWN BRAND and doing things his own way. Love it.
          Gotta love it when a black guy keeps bringing up race why another black dude is being hated for being a douche.

Michael Jordan has his own brand partnership with Nike and nobody is hating.

This guy has said a lot of stupid things , always acting like a complete jerk and you question why he is hated/laugh at. Maybe it's part of his marketing. Who knows.

But race got nothing to do with it. If Tom Brady's Dad behave like him in public, he'll be hated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm not sure what his day job was but he and his wife are both college graduates. People think he's just a loudmouth basketball parent.
            He's a physical trainer/basketball consultant. Apparently, parents of kids wanting to be helped pay him 10k for the privilege is what I have heard.

So if he has 10 kids he's already at 100k before anything else he does.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Gotta love it when a black guy keeps bringing up race why another black dude is being hated for being a douche.

Michael Jordan has his own brand partnership with Nike and nobody is hating.

This guy has said a lot of stupid things , always acting like a complete jerk and you question why he is hated/laugh at. Maybe it's part of his marketing. Who knows.

But race got nothing to do with it. If Tom Brady's Dad behave like him in public, he'll be hated as well.
              I want you to tell me... Exactly... What He's said that makes him a douche

Comment

Comment

They look decent I guess but I wouldn't cough up more than $50 to own em

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  people pay more than $12 for athletic sneakers?

buy some designer dress boots you basic slobs
                  There are $12 athletic sneakers? Where do you shop?

Comment

I want you to tell me... Exactly... What He's said that makes him a douche

making fun of LeBron's 12yr old kid is pretty douchey

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      making fun of LeBron's 12yr old kid is pretty douchey
                      Lavar Ball, who's first name in spanish means "wash" (Wash Ball), is an idiot and other black men say the same thing lol. Stephen A Smith ripped him for his antics.

This is basketball, not boxing or MMA where a fighter has to individually promote themselves. It's okay to have the Ali's, Mayweather's, McGregors in combat sport. It's not ok to behave like Lavar in basketball and basketball press.

He's actually costing his son money. What if he becomes a bust? gets injured and is never the same player?

Comment

Working...
                      X