Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Close To Signing Contract, Horn Signed His

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac ducking Horny

Comment

Nobody cares about this fight. It's a disgrace and I won't be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Better be on free TV
        In the article it says that it's going to be an independent Top Rank PPV. That HBO and Showtime aren't interested. But hopefully Arum gets a free TV deal. I don't know if he has enough time to get it on free TV though. I suspect it to be a Top Rank PPV. I remember when Mayweather wanted the Berto fight on free TV, but was told he needed more time to be able to do that. Usually with network Television their programming schedules are planned more than 6 months in advance. They need adequate time because everything is planned beforehand with programming. It's probably going to end up on Top Rank PPV.
        Last edited by The Time; 04-01-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Getting $10 million for a tune-up fight isn't bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            I believe it stated in this article that neither Showtime or HBO are interested in this fight and that Top Rank is going to do their own PPV for this fight. Lol, this would be 2 independent Top Rank PPV's in a row. Pacquiao vs Vargas and now Pacquiao vs Horn. Arum should see if he can get a free TV deal. But I suspect it will be another Top Rank independent PPV
            Good.

HBO and Showtime should air quality matchups not garbage showcase fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Pac ducking Horny
              Damn right he is! Hornster might just be the goods lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Damn right he is! Hornster might just be the goods lmao

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
                  Getting $10 million for a tune-up fight isn't bad at all.
                  Also the biggest fight in Australian history. Another world record lol.

Comment

Why is arum pushing so hard for a fight that absolutely NOBODY cares to see!

If pac's guarantee is 10mil then Arum is guaranteed to lose money as this ppv will flop hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Why is arum pushing so hard for a fight that absolutely NOBODY cares to see!

If pac's guarantee is 10mil then Arum is guaranteed to lose money as this ppv will flop hard!
                      It's the Australian government who will provide his $10M purse plus the percentage of the PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X