No announcement yet.

Khan to fight Lamont Peterson next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan to fight Lamont Peterson next!

Even if Peterson is to win or lose on Saturday, Khan will be fighting Peterson in a tune up bout. He has told his team that he wants to avenge his losses to Peterson and Garcia by the end of this year. The fight should be announced next week, with a press conference in the UK.

Khan's next fight will be at the Manchester Arena, which has been booked for May 13th.
    Last edited by Boxtime; 02-16-2017, 02:40 PM.

That's a good fight, I think Khan takes it tho in the UK

Comment

tune up against the guy who had you reeling aorund the ring like a drunken unicyclist?

khan needs a tune up, i'll give him that. guy was out with his eyes open against canelo. you don't tune up against lamont peterson. i don't care how much he's slipped. the guy can fight and he punished khan in a very close fight. i don't doubt that he could do it again, maybe even upset khan or knock him out.

Comment

khan knows lamont can't punch hard enough to knock him out. lamont will beat him up good but khan will get teh decision preserving those mythical super fights taht he wont get

Comment

Khan loses again

Comment

If Peterson wins he's the WBA regular champion if Khan beat him he's out of the WBC mandatory.

Comment

Well if Khan isn;t taking the Pacquiao fight, then this is a good fight. So Pacquiao is out of opponent unless he fights Crawford, the Horn fight is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                tune up against the guy who had you reeling aorund the ring like a drunken unicyclist?

khan needs a tune up, i'll give him that. guy was out with his eyes open against canelo. you don't tune up against lamont peterson. i don't care how much he's slipped. the guy can fight and he punished khan in a very close fight. i don't doubt that he could do it again, maybe even upset khan or knock him out.
                Thanks to the "Trump interpretation" of the rules by that sack of shit ref, who's never been seen again. The fix was in.

Let them fight fairly and may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                  Thanks to the "Trump interpretation" of the rules by that sack of shit ref, who's never been seen again. The fix was in.

Let them fight fairly and may the best man win.

i didn't agree with two point deductions by any means, but khan was very blatantly fouling with his elbows and forearms and pushing peterson off. he really had no other answer. his legs were getting him to the ropes, he couldn't fight inside, he didn't learn how to hold until virgil hunter had him for several fights, so he pushed peterson away because it was his only option.

Comment

What happened to never fighting Peterson again because of test pellets?

Comment

Working...
                    X