Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hangs Back as Family Dispute Erupts on Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
    She did the right thing because she played it smart to make sure it stops.

People already know what she is doing and nothing has stopped them. Now if they do something to her then people will know who did it and why they did it.
    Unfortunately I got a feeling we've all been set up for a reality show.

Comment

• all y'all a bunch of fools biting on this bait. we all know Amir is going to be irrelevant soon since he ain't winning fights no more because of his chin. it's all part of publicity.

Comment

• I don't believe for a second what she says. Khan's parents would never do anything to destablise their sons marriage and risk getting cut offf by Khan financially. This is what I think happened. She did what Paul Mccartney's wife did. Hang around in the marriage just long enough to secure marital rights and jump ship once his career starts to slow down, she wants a divorce but needs a reason first.

Comment

• Khan didn't even attend his brother's wedding reception in the UK and instead chose to train in SF with his wife. Absolute cuck kunt he is, his wife is cucking the chit out of him. Wouldn't mind Khan and Faryal on the recieving end of an honour killing.

Comment

Working...
          X