Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Told Canelo 'Give Me My Belt' - He Gave Me My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Where's the complaint? I simply asked a question.

I'll mention the comprehension lessons once again, hoping you take the hint.
    lol your stance is obvious and everybody can see it, dude. I like the repetition too. Nice to see you have such variety in your comebacks.

Comment

I thought this was an old thread from like 4 months ago.

Comment

if u wanted this fight as bad as u pretend u would accept the 10 million offer whoop his ass and take over as the true face of boxing. at what point does ggg quit making excuses for ward/canelo/lara etc etc and just take a fight ****

Comment

$10m is way less than 90/10 split and its just an insult to boxing, GGG and boxing fans in general. Everybody with some dignity and common sense knows that. Biggest fight in the sport and the 2 biggest draws deserve a fair split, GGG would accept 30/70 in a heartbeat, but less than 90/10 is ridiculous.

Oscar actually made Floyds $40M offer to Manny look generous.

Also interesting which fans jump on that bullshit, very predictable, the same suspects who cant be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
            lol your stance is obvious and everybody can see it, dude. I like the repetition too. Nice to see you have such variety in your comebacks.
            It's not my fault you can't understand a fairly simple sentence like "I want to see the fight.".

It's only 6 words in length, none of them exceeding 5 characters.

Comment

Well it's not like GGG is lying. That's exactly what happened

Comment

Canelo and team are ducking GGG plain and simple. They are both huge fighters with big followings so the only reason this doesn't happen is because one of them doesn't want it. I suspect it's Canelo judging by how quickly he vacated the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                  Canelo puts a beating on GGG, willing to bet on it.

GGG has never faced an elite fighter before, so it's hard to compare.

But, canelo has been there before and shines under the bright lights.
                  Brook, LeMule, Murray are all elite and got broken.

Golovkin is going to embarass Canelo, possibly make him quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    This is a DREAM FIGHT to me. Two POWERFUL Fighters in their PRIME with Power to Knock You the FUK OUT at anytime!!! I would cut off a finger or toe to see this fight. Probably even more than one...
                    Just buy a ticket when it's announced. Less pain.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                      Canelo puts a beating on GGG, willing to bet on it.

GGG has never faced an elite fighter before, so it's hard to compare.

But, canelo has been there before and shines under the bright lights.
                      Yeah...shined really good against Mayweather, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X