Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When's Lomachenko fighting someone worth a damn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's 28 and a 2 weight world champion. He is doing just fine, Gary Russell may prove to be a very good win if Russell keeps achieving good things.

Everyone expected him to beat Martinez and he did just that, but he did it emphatically. He has a belt now and that is important when it comes to negotiations, lets see who steps up to the plate, to be fair when it comes it Lomachenko I think that is part of the problem. Who is willing to fight him.

Comment

Lomacenku a slick ass white kid but he aint got no depth to what he do. who he fightin next? aint nobody with true class at those weights these days.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        As I keep saying, if you keep wanting to mention Russell, please tell me what top fighters he beat before he faced Loma?
        Neither one did. If another prospect outclasses Spence for a vacant belt, then Spence goes on to smash top rated champ, you'd say good win over Spence, other guy.

So where's Uchiyama toughest 7 fight streak? I'd like to compare

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Neither one did. If another prospect outclasses Spence for a vacant belt, then Spence goes on to smash top rated champ, you'd say good win over Spence, other guy.

So where's Uchiyama toughest 7 fight streak? I'd like to compare
          do you really want to compare a long time champ in Uchiyama to Loma?

And which top rated champ did Russell smash? Please don't say Gonzalez cos he wasn't top rated by anyone with a sound mind.

Comment

Add Jezreel Corrales to the list

Comment

Working...
            X