No announcement yet.

Post About The Last Time A Girl Had You Trippin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    i've been secretly eyeing a nice girl at the italian lang course that i've been attending for 2 months, and we worked really well together for the course & some other stuff (she constantly been nagging me via email). never really felt that it'd come to anything at all as she always ran home as soon as the course was over & felt she wasn't really interested in me.
    then at the end of the course in dec 20th she invited me to coffee, and we had a really cool personal debate there as well. then at the end i surprised her with a nice ny gift, and she literally hopped on me and showered me with kisses. didn't know that poor little thing had such a crush on me and could hide it for so long. i was completely shocked and felt woozy for the rest of the day. really weird feeling that i never had before. hoping for the best in the future though.
    Awesome story man, hope things work out for you

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      I was really into this girl that was a bit of a wild free spirit type - she was the one that suggested the "friends with benefits"

Sounds like a sweet deal in theory but I got a bit emotionally attached.

It was a fun crazy few months and still think about her now and again.

Yeah, people think that's the greatest thing in the world, but if you really like the girl it ****ing sucks.

Comment

C'mon loungers, we need more contributors.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          C'mon loungers, we need more contributors.
          When i was in this program for poor people i meet this chick. We had the same class together for 5 weeks. We got to know each other little by little. Then i asked her for her number and she turned me down. As u can imagine i was kinda bummed. Then after the 5 weeks we went our seperate ways and many people that started with us got kicked out. Then we woild occasionally see each other at the end of the day. It developed into a lil more. Shed take pictures of us and hang out more. Then she told me she was leaving. And on her last day i couldnt see her cause of whatever i had to do but when i got to the building it was late and assumed she left. Then when i turned the corner there she was. She was waiting for a friend and we started walking. But her and her friend had plans to do something but she hinted to do something else but i foolishly stayed quite and she went with her friend. She gave me a big hug and walked away. My goofy white trash friend said she was too good for me. He was right. Then lile 2 weeks later i get a message from her in an e-mail ( yeah i know, e-mail lol) she asked if use it. I replied and we had a conversation for a week then she asked me for my number. I was freakin happy as ****. But in the end nothing happened.

Comment

Bossy........

Comment

Working...
            X