Floyds last fight in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd looked slower he fought JMM

Comment

• Judah was Floyd's last prime fight. He just cruised after that.

Comment

• Mayweather was past prime when he returned in 2009.

Comment

• The last I remember him looking prime was against Marquez in his comeback fight in 2009

Comment

• I'd say Hatton. He retired right after that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I'd say Hatton. He retired right after that fight.
              The Money Team showed something special in round 8 of that fight.

We have yet to see anything like that again. Closest thing was the sense of urgency he displayed in whooping Mosley's azz after round 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

We have yet to see anything like that again. Closest thing was the sense of urgency he displayed in whooping Mosley's azz after round 2.
                That's why he's hard to beat... you have to literally beat the snot outta him. And him playing defense doesn't really help the other fighters. He'll make sure to out point you in most of the rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

I was watching that fight again the other day. Boy has he slipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    That's why he's hard to beat... you have to literally beat the snot outta him. And him playing defense doesn't really help the other fighters. He'll make sure to out point you in most of the rounds.
                    him vs cotto in 08 would have been a dope fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Mayweather's prime ended with Marquez, a fight in which he could move instinctively and turn his left hook over a lot better. As for his physical prime, that ended at 140.
                      This right here

Comment

Working...
                      X