No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Sergio Martinez Has Score To Settle With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score the Settle

Why doesn't he settle the score with that true 160lb beast that has been running through guys in the MW division rather than taking on a guy who was small for 147.

Comment

Haha Lewkowicz has got jokes, enough with the fake hostilities though.

Comment

Martinez sounds like a whiny b*tch, he's JMM reborn. Seriously the guy didn't introduce himself to you like 5 years ago and you're still pissed off about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Martinez sounds like a whiny b*tch, he's JMM reborn. Seriously the guy didn't introduce himself to you like 5 years ago and you're still pissed off about that?
          People dont forget bro! Lol.

Ever hold the door open for someone and they dont say thanks? Lol.

Cotto is supposedly kind of an ass hole/ douche though according to most Ricans I meet (which is too many here in Fl) and Cotto himself I think isnt into events and just wants to get in and out. :/...

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            People dont forget bro! Lol.

Ever hold the door open for someone and they dont say thanks? Lol.

Cotto is supposedly kind of an ass hole/ douche though according to most Ricans I meet (which is too many here in Fl) and Cotto himself I think isnt into events and just wants to get in and out. :/...
            I'm sure that happened but I don't remember, who cares. I am an ******* too, if I don't know you I don't want to know you. Not introducting yourself is not some sort of slight, anyone feeling this way needs to get their head out of their ass. I'm also rican, don't live in Florida though maybe one of my brethern can beat your ass for you insult though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneymatts View Post
              Why doesn't he settle the score with that true 160lb beast that has been running through guys in the MW division rather than taking on a guy who was small for 147.
              GGG will have to continue building up his fan base. I think Sergio will consider facing Golovkin after the Cotto bout. How are you Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                i don't think that anecdote is 100% real, they have to hype the fight.

Comment

I got Cotto knocking Sergio out between 7-9 rds while Sergio sticks his head out showboating. Sergio only won his last fight because it was held in his home country. Cotto may have just beat a espn fighter, but without that just still think Cotto is a hellava lot better then Sergio. .....

Comment

Martinez showing his emotional side. How could he be mad Cotto? He seem like one of the nicest boxers out there. Look how respectful he was to Margarito when he wasn't get any in return. You don't need that kind of talk to hype this fight up. Btw, when will Martinez get any grief for hardly fighting real MW contenders?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayGoat View Post
                      GGG will have to continue building up his fan base. I think Sergio will consider facing Golovkin after the Cotto bout. How are you Matt?
                      Agreed, its the issue of draw with GGG. Just not really into seeing the true middleweight champ of the world take on a blown up WW when theres a legit fight to take.

Comment

Working...
                      X