No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Yusaf Mack RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Ward has just tweeted saying he might fight in the UK.
    he tweeted 4 hrs ago...
    https://twitter.com/andreward

Comment

• I don't buy that Ward simply wouldn't fight out of the US. He seems a man's man to me. If the money is there, he'd fight Froch in England.

Comment

• there is only one carl the cobra.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
            I don't buy that Ward simply wouldn't fight out of the US. He seems a man's man to me. If the money is there, he'd fight Froch in England.
            Nah, he doesn't get it. As far as he's concerned what he did with the venues in the Super 6 was legit.

Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
            Question: Why do I HAVE TO rematch Froch in the UK?? #IWonTheFirstOne Talk to me UK!!

Comment

• I feel sorry for Froch....knowing that everytime he sees Andre Ward or hears The American's name, he suddenly feels like half a man...lol

Oh, Reality...

Comment

• Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
                I don't buy that Ward simply wouldn't fight out of the US. He seems a man's man to me. If the money is there, he'd fight Froch in England.
                He could get jobbed though. And Froch will eventually come to the US anyway if he waits for him.

Comment

• At least he doesn't talk his way into getting fights. He earns em. I agree with Froch in that Ward really hasn't got many options.

Comment

• Ward will not fight outside of the USA. He likes his home comforts lol.

Comment

• nice body shot

Comment

Working...
                      X