[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      you really are a tit, i've been to birmingham many times and the street "thugs" there are pathetic
      In day time, on the high street with your family?

Comment

Dude hiding behind a hoodie and a mask calling a professional pugilist "a *****". That's rich. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          you really are a tit, i've been to birmingham many times and the street "thugs" there are pathetic
          This, I go brum all the time obviously everywhere has crazy guys but Birmingham isn't that bad

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            "let me tell you yeh!" i turned it off after that, cant be arsed listening to a scally.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              It shows Khan is a scummy robber himself except he didn't have to balls to do it himself so got some other goons to do his dirty work. If you don't see the relevance then there is no point trying to explain any further.

This relates to this thread how?

Comment

Straight thuggin yeah!

Comment

This dumb ***k is dry snitching on himself. Inb4 the police raid that house because I am sure they don't know about Proxy's and static IP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    This relates to this thread how?
                    It relates to your stupid post about how you don't trust the word of a robber but yet you trust the word of Khan who is also a robber. Make sense? Didn't think so.....too logical for a fan boy to get his head around.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      I have a lot of respect for this man. I never believed two welterweights could take out a gang of 6. If I was part of that gang, I'd tell the truth too because there is no way in hell two guys under 150 pounds could take on even 2 normal sized people of 175+ pounds.
                      Obvious never faced a pro boxer without gloves before.

Comment

Working...
                      X