Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's fought the least amount of bums ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl mother fukin froch end thread

Comment

Ali and both Klitschkos didnt fight bums. at least not after the first few pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        Carl mother fukin froch end thread
        Better than Oscar?

Comment

Your favorite fighter Ms Fantastic, Miguel Cottoooooo! Only bum he ever fought is cheato.

Comment

Carl Froch.

Coming up he fought good domestic fighters like Magee, Robin Reid, Dodson etc.

Once he hit world level he didn't look back; Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Kessler, Johnson, Ward and Bute all in a row? and Mack isn't a world class but he's no bum.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              Your favorite fighter Ms Fantastic, Miguel Cottoooooo! Only bum he ever fought is cheato.
              Funny guy considering he lost to that bum once and quit like a beaten man. Ya no me peges mas papi!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Funny guy considering he lost to that bum once and quit like a beaten man. Ya no me peges mas papi!!

lol yeah I forgot you still think cheato didn't cheat. lol oh my. What happened in the second fight? Oh yeah, you don't remember that don't you. lol

Comment

I've been a tad harsh in the past on Kostya Tsyzu but he didn't fight a single opponent that was a 'bum'

In 18 fights he'd already fought 32-0-0 Bergman, 21-1 Corey Johnson, 27-0 Pineda, Roger Mayweather, Pedro Sanchez, Angel Hernandez & Livingstone Bramble.

With only half a dozen fights he was fighting 16-0, 16-1 prospects.

Too his credit there isn't a single 'bum' on his resume, he fought maybe 3 journeyman all of which had a fairly respectable record.

I take my hat off to him.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    lol yeah I forgot you still think cheato didn't cheat. lol oh my. What happened in the second fight? Oh yeah, you don't remember that don't you. lol
                    Yea logic tells me he didn't. Something that lacks in nationalistic Cotto stans.

Yea I was there, he lost. So what!?! It took 2 major beatings, a career injury, inactivity, doctor stoppage, homefield, A CATCH WEIGHT, and other things to get your "revenge" go on brother be satisfied.

Comment

Im stickin' with Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                      X