No announcement yet.

Hasegawa back next weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasegawa back next weekend

His fight with Lora that had to be rescheduled is down for this friday on the Aoh undercard

damn, forgot all about him
    has he even fought since Jhonny?

Comment

Nah, he hasn't fought since then. He added another trainer to his camp to help with his game. Fixing the flaws in his fighting style. Hopefully it helps and he recovered from the rib injury 100%.

Can't wait. I will be watching this one.

Comment

It's a good card all together with Hasagawa,Aoh and Yamanaka vs Darchiayan

Comment

Ya as Flicker said has fought since although this fight has been rescheduled a few times.Hopefully he can get over Lora and get back in a title pic.

Comment

honestly, i'd love to see him go back down in weight, at least to 122.

he had an insane string of knockouts wins after mastering that right hook counter and completely skips 122 on his move up in weight.

this was the fault of his handlers. he was already regarded as a light hitter most of his career, let him move up very slowly and take on some "test" competition before getting in there with people that have been at the weight for years.

he took a good fighter at the weight, Burgos, for a warm up and then a very heavy hitter for his next outing.

it's shorting the time in his career where he's earned the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
              honestly, i'd love to see him go back down in weight, at least to 122.

he had an insane string of knockouts wins after mastering that right hook counter and completely skips 122 on his move up in weight.

this was the fault of his handlers. he was already regarded as a light hitter most of his career, let him move up very slowly and take on some "test" competition before getting in there with people that have been at the weight for years.

he took a good fighter at the weight, Burgos, for a warm up and then a very heavy hitter for his next outing.

it's shorting the time in his career where he's earned the spotlight.
              For some reason i remember him and Nishioka being good friends as his reason for skipping 122.Flicker maybe knows why he skipped 122?

Comment

Working...
              X