No announcement yet.

Look you can't slam GGG if he moves up, ya'll been asking him to move up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Have you got it then? I'm probably going to wait a while until they fix the bugs/various issues.
    Yeah. Don't know why I did. It feels soulless, and there's a lot that needs to be balanced imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I mean damn if you hate him just say it...but ya'll b1tch no matter what he does now..
      I wont bash him for moving up at all. But I wanted him to move up for Ward, not as a long term career path.

Its all about who he fights. 160 or 168.

GGG's knockout streak has been a nice novelty but the shine's wore off now. He needs some names on that resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You're trying way too hard Larry.

Nobody hates GGift.....We're just not impressed.

Ya'll went from being glad he's staying at 160 to overjoyed that he's moving up

Hmmmmmm.

You GG fans see trouble on the horizon at 160....The division is heating up....that's why ya'll SUDDENLY are happy he's moving to 168.

You ain't foolin nobody with this ****.

What happened to all that small MW crap and he should stay at 160???????????

Huh Larry?
        You are the dumbest poster on this site and thats says alot , really , whats wrong with you ? why all of your posts are so dumb and make no sense...... you probably just a big troll otherwise you are in trouble mate .......

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Yeah. Don't know why I did. It feels soulless, and there's a lot that needs to be balanced imo.
          Rookie mistake!

Comment

• nobody should slam him, but I think he should take the 15mil as he will never see that type of money vs anyone else but this is just my personal opinion. However if he moves up and ward calls him out at 168 I wonder if it will happen.

Comment

• GGG should stay st 160 he'd be stupid to move up, dude should forget about Ward now. Jacobs beat him, a fight versus Ward was be sheer stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                You are the dumbest poster on this site and thats says alot , really , whats wrong with you ? why all of your posts are so dumb and make no sense...... you probably just a big troll otherwise you are in trouble mate .......
                Dude called Jacobs would beat GGG and imo he did, plenty of boxing journalists felt the same. This dude may have his biases but he wasn't wide of the with the Jacobs fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Don't call yourself a boxing fan ever again. What a pathetic post smh.
                  I've actually tried having rational discussions about boxing with that guy, then I read that. I've learned a lot about what's been going on at this site tonight.

Comment

• I'm fine with him saying he can't make the weight anymore and is moving up. I'm not the one that has been calling out Mayweather at 154 nor am I the one who said they're on a quest to unify the belts at 160. If he does say he can't make 160 anymore and needs to move up, it totally means he ducked Ward and the whole Mayweather spiel was just to give him some publicity.

Comment

Working...
                    X