No announcement yet.

Broner 100% will beat the breaks off any welterweight not named Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
    Adrien Broner is the future of boxing. Haters need to recognize. Only one man can beat Adrien Broner. Floyd Mayweather and that is it. Matthysse gets beat, and Broner puts Maidana on worldstar.
    I agree 100% he. will be the next great fighter, I been saying this for a few years already and he still has yet to let me down even a little, it's awesome to see him enjoying his youth doing more than just Boxing, the kid a true star and I will support anything he has involvement in

****ing kid beats a champion in his own back yard by Split Decision of all ways, takes his girl from him, takes his title from him then got up the next day and rap battled Murda Mook who is a battle rap legend and guess what? he won that, his first rap battle and he won against a legend. might not mean **** to you guys but I been watching battle rap for more than 10 years and Mook was killing everybody, it was a quick 1 rounder but Mook lost that. AB is an entertainer all around and you can choose to be hateful about it or respect him what the entrepreneur that he is

Comment

Broner aint gon do shet his time is near over

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        I agree 100% he. will be the next great fighter, I been saying this for a few years already and he still has yet to let me down even a little, it's awesome to see him enjoying his youth doing more than just Boxing, the kid a true star and I will support anything he has involvement in

****ing kid beats a champion in his own back yard by Split Decision of all ways, takes his girl from him, takes his title from him then got up the next day and rap battled Murda Mook who is a battle rap legend and guess what? he won that, his first rap battle and he won against a legend. might not mean **** to you guys but I been watching battle rap for more than 10 years and Mook was killing everybody, it was a quick 1 rounder but Mook lost that. AB is an entertainer all around and you can choose to be hateful about it or respect him what the entrepreneur that he is

Ummm no hes not. Acting like an arrogant jackasss does not = being an entertainer. Do you even know what an ENTERTAINER is? A singer, a magician, a dancer, a comedia, piano player etc. Adrien broner is none of those. And no making rap videos on his youtube account does not count. Oh yea, And neither does robbing grandmas of their pocketbooks

Walking to the ring with a headset and screaming "AY AYY AY AY AY AYY" into it is NOT entertainment.

But I guess he would be entertaining to those with short attention spans and very low iq's which explains broners fanbase.
        Last edited by Southpawology; 08-02-2013, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Broner aint gon do shet his time is near over
          Pretty much agree, although the hype will continue because he will be well matched.

Comment

He is a KO waiting to happen. It will happen. The crystalball speaks it's clear language.

Comment

Just like he "beat the breaks" off Paulie Malignaggi who isn't even really a welterweight

Comment

What an absolutely **** bumsniffer thread from a floboner.

Comment

Only a true entrepreneur could think of something like this....

Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Ummm no hes not. Acting like an arrogant jackasss does not = being an entertainer. Do you even know what an ENTERTAINER is? A singer, a magician, a dancer, a comedia, piano player etc. Adrien broner is none of those. And no making rap videos on his youtube account does not count. Oh yea, And neither does robbing grandmas of their pocketbooks

Walking to the ring with a headset and screaming "AY AYY AY AY AY AYY" into it is NOT entertainment.

But I guess he would be entertaining to those with short attention spans and very low iq's which explains broners fanbase.
                    umm yes he is, he is entertaining to watch to those who don't blindly hate him for no reason and being an entertainer means more than just pulling a rabbit out of a hat or singing songs it's having the gift of gab to light up a room and get everybody talking. there's a video of him in the freakin DMV and he turned that plain old ass room into a funny and cool place to be, he was in a regular DMV and found a way to make it fun and entertaining and put smiles on peoples faces, kid is funny and he is just a fun dude to be around you can tell. he writes his own music, he dances, he boxes, he battle raps and he got enough personality to draw attention anywhere

and what makes YOU so damn smart? why does it have to be a knock on people's intelligence to like Broner? because YOU don't like him it makes me dumb for liking him? sounds like every ignorant self righteous stiff who can't just feel how they feel they have to attack you with their opinion

Comment

umm yes he is, he is entertaining to watch to those who don't blindly hate him for no reason and being an entertainer means more than just pulling a rabbit out of a hat or singing songs it's having the gift of gab to light up a room and get everybody talking. there's a video of him in the freakin DMV and he turned that plain old ass room into a funny and cool place to be, he was in a regular DMV and found a way to make it fun and entertaining and put smiles on peoples faces, kid is funny and he is just a fun dude to be around you can tell. he writes his own music, he dances, he boxes, he battle raps and he got enough personality to draw attention anywhere

and what makes YOU so damn smart? why does it have to be a knock on people's intelligence to like Broner? because YOU don't like him it makes me dumb for liking him? sounds like every ignorant self righteous stiff who can't just feel how they feel they have to attack you with their opinion
                      This is absolute garbage! WTF are you on about? Most of the stuff he does is painful to watch, cringeworthy and embarrasing on his part. You come over like a typical floboner/internet nobber when you start spouting the same tired old 'dey don like my dawg....day be haterzzzzzz yo!' You probably find watching him take a dump entertaining, and he makes vids like that for people like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X