Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at first I thought the big 3 of Ward, Mayweather and Bradley got hated on because of their PERFECT records...but then I saw Nelo and Golovkin as well as Bute before Froch stomped his guts out...get crazy hype and love...while the Broners and Danny Garcias get crazy hate...I guess dudes just have their preferences....if dudes hate Tim Dog for barking after going 12 hard rounds with a boxing icon...then shame on them....the world looks different between the ropes than outside of them....seeing the game from your TV or computer is far different from actually PLAYING it....so if dudes got issues with a fighter's ****y behavior or choice of words directed at his combatant, shoot yourself...its not like he's barking and not pursuing a rematch....its not like clown ass Berto barking at Sugar Shane, knowing he's not interested in fighting him...smh...NOT the same

Timmy didn't have a score card either...hate the judges or the game...respect the player/shooter!!!

Comment

I'm wondering myself why and have asked several times in my posts here why it seems like nobody wants to fight bradley. I see bradley as a good guy who was put into the quagmire he's in now by forces he can't control.

I'm the biggest pac fan around and I scored the fight for bradley when I watched it live. I didn't bother to watch it again.

Comment

I don't think he's anything special. Pac beat him so clearly and the decision stunk so bad that I wouldn't even blame Pac for not taking the rematch, we all know its a fluke.

However, I don't hate the guy, its not his fault the judges gave him the decision.

Comment

Look, Bradley gets hate because his fans get too excited. They call him a p4p fighter pre Pac, they say his a genius for ducking Khan, they applaud him for his terrible performance against I think it was Casamayor, some even say he beat Pacquiao, and not just beat but dominated.

If people said Bradley is a good fighter who knows how to bend the rules and use his head, I'm all for that. Bradley is an above average boxer but he isn't elite like some point him out to be.

Comment

You know what made me laugh the most 'Bradley should give the belt back' hahah this ain't WWE fellas.

Like I said people don't like the way he spoke after the fight. He's a damn boxer not a politician. Boxers are meant to be confident.

I just want the guy to announce next fight we have waited long enough.

Comment

Khan is hated on here for being bigged up as something he isn't, there should be more hate if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                It isn't that he got the fake victory..... as much as the trash he talked after. Saying he would beat Pacquiao worse...even started saying disrespetful shit about Marquez.. gloatd about Khan getting stopped despite ducking him

I wish him nothing but failure in his career.
                This is the perfect answer. I don't always agree with you, but with this I agree 100%, especially the trash talk is what did it for me, acting like he actually believed he won when he said "I couldnt beat the guy". Green for you!

Comment

yea Bradley is a decent fighter a good warrior, i dont understand the hate towards him or any fighter a lot of haters on here

Comment

He's alright.

Comment

Pac stains and Khan lovers. Other than those, I think the Bradley hate isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X