Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Bernard Hopkins vs prime James Toney play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would prime Bernard Hopkins vs prime James Toney play out?

If this fight ever happened in their prime, who would win and how would it have played out??

it would be a toss up fight to be honest. Toney is the more skilled fighter, hopkins the smarter fighter. If Toney can keep it on the outside and land his faster punches he can win. If Hopkins can make it a rough inside fight he can win, although toney was very cute in the inside as well. **** idk lol

Comment

Toney would spank his ass all day. Better on the outside and inside, slicker defensively and the more harder/accurate puncher.

Comment

Hopkins all day. He'd muscle James all over and win the inside battle.

Comment

i think toney's inside game is stronger. hands down, toney was the more talented boxer.

it would be close, but i think toney would pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
            i think toney's inside game is stronger. hands down, toney was the more talented boxer.

it would be close, but i think toney would pull it off.
            Hopkins is too big and cagey for James.

Comment

If Hopkins starts thinking it's a hard fight, he's going to be throwing low blows and run in with the head while throwing that right. If that doesn't work, do the usual...."my shoulder hurts". Fight ends up no contest.

Comment

JT wins it, more power.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Hopkins all day. He'd muscle James all over and win the inside battle.
                  Who ever beat Toney inside?

Comment

Toney wldnt have had a prime if it werent for his Steroids, id take bhop over a steroid taken james toney any day

Comment

Working...
                    X