Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angulo lost because he punched himself out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell I didn't have a shot in my thread just based off the amount of garbage posters here on NSB let go in this one.

Angulo has never showed signs of punching himself out before, even though he fights the same in every fight, but out the blue, he just gassed last night for one of the biggest fights in his career. To make matters worse, the 1st round even though the man threw combo's in the 3rd lol

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
      its funny how you all said mike jones "punched himself out" in the soto karass fight but angulo didnt? you morons are hypocrites.
      Two completely different fighters (stylistically).

One fighter fights gun blazing in ALL fights, ALL rounds (round 1 +), while the other doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
        its funny how you all said mike jones "punched himself out" in the soto karass fight but angulo didnt? you morons are hypocrites.
        Thats cuz Jones is black and Angulo is Mexican. But you don't really have much room to talk because you're quite biased when it comes to Mexican fighters. Aren't you the one who said that one Mexican fighter wasn't landing lowblows on that one black fighter when he clearly was and it definitely helped changed the result of the fight.

Even Margarito's trainer said that one Mexican was landing lowblows on the black fighter, but not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Obviously he is juiced up, but most boxers on this level are anyway... Angulo knew what he was facing (You could never say he got cheated).
          Most African-American fighters are on some kind of PEDs.
          Mosley & Hopkins have an "underground distribution network" of EPO, HGH, clear cream, Steroids, and other latest PEDs to other african-american fighters, cause since the african-american fighters have diminished alot since the 1940's Mosley & Hopkins are trying to help the "black race" in boxing.

Adrien Broner was on EPO when he fought Jason Litzau.
          Andre Ward is on the "juice" too.
          and now Kirkland is too.

Since PEDs worked well for Evander, and Mosley years ago, now Mosley & Hops are "juicing up" the next generation of black fighters.

Angulo had no choice but to accept the fight as is (just like Margarito had to accept a BRIBE to lay down vs Pac in a FIXED FIGHT), cause he cant fight in the US, and no network.
          In a sense, DelaHoya might've "set him up" to build up Kirkland's career.

DelaHoya has backstabbed his own fighters in the past.
          DelaHoya backstabbed Barrera, to help build up Marquez. This is why MAB left GBP.

Comment

That wasn't entirely it, it was also because Kirkland never gave him time to recover, every time Angulo looked to rest Kirkland was landing uppercuts down the middle.

It's sort of the same way Berto tried to get his legs back under him against Ortiz only to have them taken away again after Victor would land the right hook/ right uppercut combination over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Two completely different fighters (stylistically).

One fighter fights gun blazing in ALL fights, ALL rounds (round 1 +), while the other doesn't.
              you mean one was BLACK the other Hispanic. fuking racist.

Comment

Originally posted by PB33 View Post
                you mean one was BLACK the other Hispanic. fuking racist.
                Show me where I said Jones gassed or didn't gas himself out.... I'll wait.....

LOL @ your crazy ass.

PB33: "If any poster says Angulo didn't gas out, that must mean they said Jones did".

Great logic man, great logic!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Show me where I said Jones gassed or didn't gas himself out.... I'll wait.....

LOL @ your crazy ass.

PB33: "If any poster says Angulo didn't gas out, that must mean they said Jones did".

Great logic man, great logic!
                  trying to pull the race card as usual i see. stereo fuking typical of you.

Comment

Of course, you already know, so why ask You got it all figured out lol

Comment

Don't worry, I'll remember the name. We'll see how on top of your game you are PeanutButter33.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked at your post count and realized your sorry ass is an alt. Disregard lol

Comment

Working...
                      X