Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its motha****in snowin im on a bus and i gotta fn piss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    fool, i'm light skinded too.

my boy Lee is in Philly, he just posted the light dusting of snow that you guys got. He's from Toronto complaining about snow.

blacks.
    Hahaha damn atleast we have a light skin side that keeps us with some sense ha

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Just for that "white people" remark I hope you crap you pants and everyone laughs at you.
    U better hope u ain't my celly when my black half is in jail for 20 years beefin my skinny behind up for drug charges while your skinny fist pumping ass is in their for insurance fraud or some white ***** hahaha

But true story I was pissing on top the stairs above the bar I live at since the bathroom was in use and mad cars on the street lookin up and staring Hahaha
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-29-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post

U better hope u ain't my celly when my black half is in jail for 20 years beefin my skinny behind up for drug charges while your skinny fist pumping ass is in their for insurance fraud or some white ***** hahaha

But true story I was pissing on top the stairs above the bar I live at since the bathroom was in use and mad cars on the street lookin up and staring Hahaha
      If you and I ever wind up in the same prison, I'd give you a boxing lesson in the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        If you and I ever wind up in the same prison, I'd give you a boxing lesson in the yard.
        Keep dreaming jersey shore paulie, ill cotton yo ass!

Comment

never seen any snow in my life, its 84 degrees today and i aint gonna lie i think its kinda cold outside lol im used to the 3 digit weather

Comment

All that technology and no bathroom on a greyhound. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
              All that technology and no bathroom on a greyhound. Disgusting.
              yeah we'll put in wify but no toilet

Comment

Tell me what bus you on, give me the bus #. I will make sure it gets stopped for a few hours, just dont have drugs or weapons on you.

Comment

Motha****in white people discriminating not puttin a toliet on these buses damn well knowing these mixed kids gotta pee! Where is motha****in oprah when u need her! So I could piss in her huge butthole!

How can your white parent not think that you're an utter disgrace? Its what they deserve for their choice i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X