Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Think Australia Have A Hope Against Germany?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Think Australia Have A Hope Against Germany?

What chance do they have?

if it was a friendly they would have a half decent chance at getting a draw, but this is the world cup, even the ****tiest German teams win world cup games. Its what they do.

Comment

To be honest, i don't mind the Aussies, i like them and i think they have a lovely country, certain people just give them a bad name.

I think they will do themslves proud today. Germany are a good side, but won't have it that easy against Oz.

Comment

Australia have been playing good recently, but Germany will up their game for the World Cup. I'm expecting a Germany win but anything can happen, all games so far have been low scoring so if the Aussies can steal a goal early on then it could well be enough.

Comment

Austrailia are a decent side, they do have a chance in what i think will be a close game, im going a Germany 2-1/3-1.

Comment

Germany is my pick to win the world cup!!!!!!!!!!! should be a good game though.....

Comment

Germany - Ballack and Frings are damaged goods. I don't see them winning the World Cup.

Comment

No they dont.

Germany will expose these journeymen for what they are.

Comment

Australia are ****.

Comment

Aussies are a tough team, but put simply, Germany are the most reliable performers in big tournaments. Not dissing the aussies, but the germans will efficiently and methodically beat them, its just what they do.

Comment

Working...
                    X