Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd update....from source of mine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is indeed true, then someone might wanna smack FLoyd outta his daydreamin'!

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

He might end up being KO'ed if he changes the way he is, and he has been successful as such. Gatti is no Shane.

Shane's gonna have a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
      1st of all....the regulars on here know that I don't like the current version of Mayweather Jr....I just got some inside info from a homie of mine's....

Tony Hirsch....Jr. MW fighter....in the Andre Ward camp...
      http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6717&cat=boxer

Apparently there was a phone call from Ward's place....to Floyd's camp..just to talk about the fight happeneing this weekend....Andre had his line on speakerphone and the conversation went something like this....

Andre's side: "Man...just wanted to let you know that all these cats out here, I don't care what they say about you Jr....just do you and represent...etc..."

Mayweather's side: (supposedly Floyd Jr himself) "I don't give a f**k what anyone got to say about me....at the end of the day...don't nobody pay my bills, take care of my family but me. BUT....if people are expecting to see me potshot and play defensive against Shane...they're in for a muthf****n surprise...I'M JUMPIN ON SHANE FROM THE JUMP...I'M GONNA GIVE A GATTI TYPE PERFORMANCE...THIS FIGHT AIN'T GOIN PAST 9 ROUNDS..."

I usually don't fall for this type of talk...but I know guys who box...and they pretty much heard the same story regarding this "phone call".....
      why would you put your "homie" out there like that? that's f'd up IMO

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        her name is olga kurylenko. she was in max payne.

then again maybe that ain't her either

that is not Olga Kurylenko!

Comment

I doubt Floyd gets aggressive with Shane unless he Shane shows up a dead shell like Oscar in the pac fight

Comment

IMO, Floyd will get aggressive with Shane but not from the jump but as the fight progresses. I think people will be surprised. For some reason, there is this silly myth about Floyd, not having a chin, not being strong, and Shane matching his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by über riz View Post
              why would you put your "homie" out there like that? that's f'd up IMO
              He ain't trippin about that....yet I'm sure I would be called (insert ****phobic comment) if I diddn't put the source out there. LMFAO.

Anyways...he ain't the only one spreadin this out there like a wildfire....true or not....(they rarely let me down regarding boxing and sports in general)....I have my own opinions and predictions for this fight....and Floyd by KO/TKO and being agressive is not one of them.

Comment

LOL Floyd's baiting Shane...nothing more.

Floyd will not get out of his comfort zone and he knows going straight up against Mosley isn't the smartest thing for him to do. Trust me, when the bell rings, you're gonna see the same Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

BWAHAHAH! Mosely would win for sure if Mayweather went at him instead of hiding in his defensive shell!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                    LOL Floyd's baiting Shane...nothing more.

Floyd will not get out of his comfort zone and he knows going straight up against Mosley isn't the smartest thing for him to do. Trust me, when the bell rings, you're gonna see the same Floyd Mayweather.
                    who are you picking to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
                      who are you picking to win?
                      i believe you meant to ask "who r u picking?"

Comment

Working...
                      X