No announcement yet.

The Evolution of Wlad Klit (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
    wtf is McFit anyways? McDonald's sponsoring wlad these days or some ****? lol
    lol that must be where all the money he supposedly made off this fight came from, because I know damn sure no one enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post

damn first pic looks like he's almost got him in the scissors leg lock, you can tell just how good his ground game is (which is why he spends most of the time there) and the bottom pic he's settin up the Power Bomb quite nicely.

Comment

I think all of these pictures are because of left handed boxers fighting right handed boxers, the placement of their feet are different, and so they step on the other's feet often. Am I correct or wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by MWMerlino View Post
          lol that must be where all the money he supposedly made off this fight came from, because I know damn sure no one enjoyed watching it.
          have you ever seen the original Time Machine movie? When dude goes to the future and messes with the Eloi people? well that's what the crowd looked like

there wasn't a morlock in site

Comment

I'd rather dip my penis in acid than watch Wlad fight Ruiz.

Comment

i was saying to myself the other night when he fell AGAIN, "cotdayum, this mother****er is always falling on his oppt, wtf".

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post

racist.

you're obviously hate eastern european fighters.

if wladimir was american and black he'd be more beloved than joe louis or muhammad ali.

to see such a great fighter like wladimir klitschko made fun of is disgusting.

he's a great man.

he's not a ****sexual like david haye.

he doesn't rape people like mike tyson.

he doesn't have 50 illegitimate kids like evander holyfield.

he doesn't duck fighters like lennox lewis.

you hate wladimir and that's because you're ignorant. you don't know anything about boxing.

racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                  I think all of these pictures are because of left handed boxers fighting right handed boxers, the placement of their feet are different, and so they step on the other's feet often. Am I correct or wrong ?
                  No, its pictures of frustrated fighters who say "**** this" and take Wlad down because they cant do anything else about their predicament.

Comment

lol has a heavyweight champ ever been on the canvas more than Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      lol has a heavyweight champ ever been on the canvas more than Wlad
                      floyd patterson?

Comment

Working...
                      X