Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow! more african american support for pacman!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liar View Post
    The African American are fully behind Floyd like the Pinoy community is behind Pac
    dont forget the US troops.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
      there are actually a few other videos of afro american supporting and made videos for the pacman..... just can't remember all of them ....
      shame i couldn't post all of them here.
      In the end, what does that even mean? a few blacks can speak for everyone now? Yet its not about race. Goddamn youre threads are a waste of space and im only demeaning myself by participating.

Comment

What kind of African American is that? Look at that weak ass hair all long and ****. The mofo has a nice door and a closet with close inside. He ain't smoking weed, no gun shots, he ain't slaping hoes nor having gangbangs!

In other words he is a fake African American. He ain't from the ghetto!!!! He is from the suburbs!

Comment

It doesn't change the fact that the one filipino is knocking people out left and right in a spectacular fashion, and that your boy doesn't really want any of the filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
            dont forget the US troops.
            and the marines.....

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
              What kind of African American is that? Look at that weak ass hair all long and ****. The mofo has a nice door and a closet with close inside. He ain't smoking weed, no gun shots, he ain't slaping hoes nor having gangbangs!

In other words he is a fake African American. He ain't from the ghetto!!!! He is from the suburbs!
              you stinks.... don't think that all of afro american's like you.....

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                In the end, what does that even mean? a few blacks can speak for everyone now? Yet its not about race. Goddamn youre threads are a waste of space and im only demeaning myself by participating.
                yes it isn't.... and your responses... a waste of time to read! you failed to get the point, get out boy, ignorance have got no place in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post

this is the most ignorant post i have ever read. no explanation needed.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                    this is the most ignorant post i have ever read. no explanation needed.
                    second to that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                      im half black & half white by the way & i love the pacman & i hate the gayman.
                      ^^^ You're the same as me. I didn't know you were 50/50 brah.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X