Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better basketball player? LeBron James, or Stephen Curry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, the only player/s who should have an argument over LeBron are MJ and Kareem. In terms of who's the best player in the league, it's without a shadow of doubt, LeBron James. Guys like Westbrook and Harden have put up better raw stats, but in terms of overall impact and post season productions, LeBron sits alone at the top.

Take a look at this resume thus far

4X League MVP
    3X Finals MVP
    3X Champions
    #2 All-time in regular season PER
    #3 All-time in post season PER (was actually #2 until recently when he dropped off due to his 2015 inefficient NBA finals shooting)
    Countless of record breaking milestones
    Will become the only player in NBA history with the combined totals of over 30k points, and 8k assists. All those of six players who have previously reached the 30k points milestone have less than 7k assists.
    Will become the first player to reach over 6k points in the playoffs soon and probably hold that record for a very long time.

Comment

Why is this even a question, LJ and its not even close. It's similar to asking who is the greatest b ball player of all time... Everyone knows its MJ.

Comment

Comment

The real question is how you rank magic, lebron, and Kobe..

Michael Jeffery Jordan is clearly #1 but who is 2,3,4?

Right now for me

1 Jordan
          2 Ervin
          3 Kobe
          4 lebron

I just feel Kobe is more of a killer than lebron... Kobe 00-04 was about as close as I have seen anyone be to Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Right now for me

1 Jordan
            2 Ervin
            3 Kobe
            4 lebron

I just feel Kobe is more of a killer than lebron... Kobe 00-04 was about as close as I have seen anyone be to Jordan

1. Jordan
            2. Kobe
            3. Bron
            4. Magic

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Still mad he said no to the knicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Right now for me

1 Jordan
                2 Ervin
                3 Kobe
                4 lebron

1 61-62 Wilt
                2 62-63 Wilt
                3 63-64 Wilt
                4 Steph Curry

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Isn't Curry's defense laughable?
                  No.

He won't be making any All-NBA teams, but he isn't terrible. He led the league in steals last season, and gives effort. He isn't as explosive athletically as some of these guards he faces, but with the offensive skills these guys have these days, they all can torch each other.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    Lebron won 60+ games multiple times with scrub teams. Lead a scrub team to the finals 3 times winning the championship one of those times. nuff said.

Curry is a legend in the making as well one of the greatest scorers all-time but Lebron is just on another level.
                    And don't forget the 07 playoffs, where he single handedly took the team to the final. There were only 4-5 good players on that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      No.

He won't be making any All-NBA teams, but he isn't terrible. He led the league in steals last season, and gives effort. He isn't as explosive athletically as some of these guards he faces, but with the offensive skills these guys have these days, they all can torch each other.
                      His defense against elite players is trash. Golden state puts Klay on Kyrie, but Kyrie so good that he is able to isolate himself on curry which puts klay on curry's original assignment

Comment

Working...
                      X