Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Chavez jr always looks dirty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt look dirty to me, unhealthy maybe like someone said. but dirty no.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      Perhaps I used the wrong word,but he does look sloopy,not well groomed..remember when they forced NBA players to wear suits,that is to change the players image,same here,even if it takes an hour longer,get your stylist to do their work and use that to your advantage..Oscar de la hoya was quite famous because girls like to see him,so it is an investment in my opinion.
      Yea, I agree there. His hair is always a mess unless he's been styled for a photo shoot/appearance. Plus, he just doesn't present himself well. Mouth always hanging open, eyes always buggy. Standing next to Canelo or Sergio, both whom are always sharply groomed and dressed, Jr looks a little sloppy.

I don't really think about that much but the unhealthy appearance is hard to overlook.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        Never gets old

Comment

He shares the same stylist as Pacquaio. Like tacky like a mo****a.

Pac is much richer and look at him. He still got that super tacky mustache like an 80s ****star with clothes that make the eye sore.

Some people just dont have style.

Comment

Nope,graphic designer(I am one btw)to do his logo,his cousin gave me his hat and the logo makes you wanna cry(look up chavez jr logo)
            it's also a sideways rose, have you even seen that? Now it does look better right? (even the designer dind't know about it )

Comment

His hair is the issue. He needs to cut it short, do something. He's going bald and has wild hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                it's also a sideways rose, have you even seen that? Now it does look better right? (even the designer dind't know about it )
                I dont think I follow?so now that is has this rose bud looking at it sideways it makes it better?I never said I can do a better job(but I can)but for a superstarwith a million dollar name,he need a better logo,maybe for someone like yourself it will do,not sure.

Comment

He doesn't care to stay groomed most of the time.

Comment

Nope,graphic designer(I am one btw)to do his logo,his cousin gave me his hat and the logo makes you wanna cry(look up chavez jr logo)
                    Are you aware that you're supposed to use a space after a punctuation?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Are you aware that you're supposed to use a space after a punctuation?
                      I am designer,not a novelist.

Comment

Working...
                      X