Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemieux most underrated fighter in boxing right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give him a solid chance to beat Jacobs, Eubank and Derevyanchenko. Canelo I believe is on a higher level, just behind Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      I'd give him a solid chance to beat Jacobs, Eubank and Derevyanchenko. Canelo I believe is on a higher level, just behind Golovkin

canelo really isn't.

canelo is on the level of JMWs Trout, Lara and shopworn version of old Cotto.

Comment

Canelo is the most overrated fighter in sport right now. Hopefully Chavez beats him ( I believe that could happen, because Canelo won´t have size advantage).

His only "middleweight win" is Cotto. I wonder if canelo could even beat any top 15 true middleweight guy?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          he lost both fights.

he also arguably lost the cotto fight.

The Cotto fight was 116-112 at the closest, arguably lost

He clearly beat Trout also, even after cruising at the end due to open scoring. The only toss-up was Lara, but the right man got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

The Cotto fight was 116-112 at the closest, arguably lost

He clearly beat Trout also, even after cruising at the end due to open scoring. The only toss-up was Lara, but the right man got the decision.

canelo is the cashcow and receives gift decisions. all those fights are up for debate. everyone has a different opinion. that simply means Canelo is at their skill level. he's not dominant.

Nacho Baristein believes Canelo lost that fight. I'm competely neutral. didn't bet on that fight. Canelo lost. wasn't busy enough to take the belt from the champ.

anyway, it's up for debate.

that very fact means Canelo is right around the same level as a shot old Cotto.

Canelo is not levels above any top MW's until he fights one.

Comment

skill for skill, i don't even think Canelo can beat someone like N'Dam at 160 lbs to be honest.

Comment

canelo is the cashcow and receives gift decisions. all those fights are up for debate. everyone has a different opinion. that simply means Canelo is at their skill level. he's not dominant.

Nacho Baristein believes Canelo lost that fight. I'm competely neutral. didn't bet on that fight. Canelo lost. wasn't busy enough to take the belt from the champ.

It's not up for debate, Canelo won that fight with complete ease. The average media score was 116-112 and over 90% scored it for Canelo.

Nacho and Marquez both hate Canelo due to comments from years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Is Lemieux meant to be someone now?

Anyway, **** thread. Of course he's not among the most underrated in boxing. He's not the most of anything really. Just a bog standard puncher who is slightly above domestic level.

The largely unskilled puncher that loses when he steps up, and to the occasional journeyman/contender, is as common as dirt. They pop up in every division in every era. He is what he is, nothing more.
                  standard puncher??? hahahahahah

Comment

What belt? Cotto gave up his status as champ prior to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      I've been speaking highly of this guy for a while. People on this board crack me up
                      No, it's because you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X