Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kellerman said on his radio show Anthony Joshua is more athletic/stronger than LBJ.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Should take 3 yrs and 18 fights get a title shot
    Yep. Good schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by RadioBox View Post
      The only guy that can stop Joshua is Wilder. It will be the biggest fight in boxing history in 2016. Also LOL@ The LEBRON comments in regards to HW Boxing.

You need that inner fire and desire which OTHER SPORTS DON'T HAVE when it comes to boxing. The most cowardly boxer is still 100x more courageous than any NBA Player.

Isn't Kobe Bryant some NBA 'work horse' and 'tough man'. Compare him to Evander Holyfield..he's nothing compared to HW Legends.
      Man, you sound stupid. They are all good at what they do. Ballers play through injuries, fighters fight through them. Just stop, lmao. It's bad enough that you and Kelleraman think that Joshua is more athletic than Bron Bron. Foh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Man, you sound stupid. They are all good at what they do. Ballers play through injuries, fighters fight through them. Just stop, lmao. It's bad enough that you and Kelleraman think that Joshua is more athletic than Bron Bron. Foh.
        Shut your ***** mouth. You HONESTLY think that fighting through injuries in the NBA is the same as Holyfield vs Bowe? Rofl you are a pathetic joke. Stick to watching 140 pound men fight each other.

The courage shown by Bowe and Holyfield in their 1st fight alone far eclipse anything the ENTIRE NBA has shown throughout it's HISTORY.

Go rewatch Holyfield-Bowe and reconsider your opinions that NBA/NFL players got what it takes to go up against Elite Heavyweights.

Look at the NBA players of the 90's. You saying that if we had trained 6'6 Reggie Miller.. he would have beaten 6'5 Bowe? Lol...

Heavyweight boxers are FAR superior in terms of will power and determination than ANY NFL/NBA player.

Muhammad Ali have shown more courage throughout his career than Michael Jordan. and it's not even close.. Jordan would have no massed against Foreman by Round 2.(Assuming he even makes it that far)

Comment

• Originally posted by RadioBox View Post
          Shut your ***** mouth. You HONESTLY think that fighting through injuries in the NBA is the same as Holyfield vs Bowe? Rofl you are a pathetic joke. Stick to watching 140 pound men fight each other.

The courage shown by Bowe and Holyfield in their 1st fight alone far eclipse anything the ENTIRE NBA has shown throughout it's HISTORY.

Go rewatch Holyfield-Bowe and reconsider your opinions that NBA/NFL players got what it takes to go up against Elite Heavyweights.

Look at the NBA players of the 90's. You saying that if we had trained 6'6 Reggie Miller.. he would have beaten 6'5 Bowe? Lol...

Heavyweight boxers are FAR superior in terms of will power and determination than ANY NFL/NBA player.

Muhammad Ali have shown more courage throughout his career than Michael Jordan... Jordan would have no massed against Foreman by Round 2.(Assuming he even makes it that far)
          I've made a terrible mistake. Forget that I posted in your thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I've made a terrible mistake. Forget that I posted in your thread.
            Just don't do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              F**king pathetic.....smdh. His vert is probably not even 15"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                When I was watching it I was thinking of Sweet Pea, who was said to be able to dunk at 5'6 .
                I can believe that.....pea was a beast.

Comment

Working...
                X