Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara on Canelo-Golovkin Beef: Canelo Should Vacate, I'll Fight Both!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    Lara has no fanbase. Nobody outside of boxing hardcore know who he is. Hes not on a great winning streak and bores people to death. What could possibly be entertaining about it to a casual fan?
    Wade and Monroe were very popular though, and very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      But GGG is the one lacking quality opponents on his resume, and the one complaining that no one wants to fight him. So when a big name, quality opponent calls him out, you'd think he would jump on it and try to make the fight happen, but what does he do? He makes excuses for why the fight shouldn't happen and continues to cry that nobody wants to fight him.

Surely you don't expect Lara to beg for a GGG fight, becaue he aint the one in need of quality opponents, there are a lot of those in his division.

The onus is not on Lara no matter how you spin it. Lara has opened the door, it's up to GGG if he wants to walk in or not, because if not, then Lara still has Demetrius Andrade, Charlo bro, J-rock, etc etc.

Who does GGG have that he can fight if/when Canelo chickens out?
      Lol, Lara has quality opposition at 154, but hes not even fighting them. Hes rematching Vanes. That tells you how bad Lara wants to prove what a badass he is. Hes your typical cuban fighter. Talk a lot of crap, then run. Rigo, Yuri, Lara. 3 fighters, same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Wade and Monroe were very popular though, and very entertaining.
        Lol, now all of a sudden those were entertaining fights? You all cried about those matchups. Now, they are entertaining. Foh.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
          why does lara have to go to GGG for the fight to happen, why cant both sides just find interest in the fight. because last i checked when one side has to go to the other side while the other side shows no interest, we categorize that as "ducking"

not a middleweight doe

not a draw doe

boring doe

Dominic Wade doe

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Abel Sanchez said that he himself turned down the Lara fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...rn-shot--93854

"I don't know why he took his foot off the gas. He could have had Delvin out of there but he didn't. He could have done more to Canelo but he didn't. So that doesn't make him appealing to not only HBO but also to me and our team - and that's the reason why I turned him down."

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              But then you look at Lara's last 3 opponents and the one he has coming up while the names you've mentioned have been there the whole time. He has options at 154 but they aren't happening, for a variety of reasons.
              That happened coz Floyd was holding two of the belts and Andrade recently got stipped of the wbo that he held. After Floyd retired, Lara is on cue for the WBA, The Charlo bros are on cue for the IBF and WBC, and Andrade can get his WBO belt back. The division is reorganising itself and the big unifications and title fights will happen soon.

Comment

Lol, now all of a sudden those were entertaining fights? You all cried about those matchups. Now, they are entertaining. Foh.
                I was actually being sarcastic about their popularity and entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Exactly and it's not even Lara himself, its thjs kid. He calls himself Lara's promoter, lol. Look at him

Would you trust even one word this guy says?

Kid, Lara made that comment himself......

And your " Decubas isn't wearing a suit comment ".....

..... will I just that to the list of weak excuses to avoid Lara ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    not a middleweight doe

not a draw doe

boring doe

Dominic Wade doe

Oh, and..... his manager doesn't wear a suit

Comment

Lara has no fanbase. Nobody outside of boxing hardcore know who he is. Hes not on a great winning streak and bores people to death. What could possibly be entertaining about it to a casual fan?

At least you know your place, clown.

OK then, I will add that weak-**** to the list......

not a middleweight doe
                      not a draw doe
                      boring doe
                      Dominic Wade doe
                      his manager doesn't wear a suit doe
                      no fanbase doe

Anything else ?

Comment

Working...
                      X