Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whose brother are you?

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I will never kiss ass, but what I will say, JMM has grown on me. He use to be a biatch talking about Pac all the time and crying, but now, after what he did to Pac, he is the man.

Underrated fighter. Gone to 147 slowly now and grown in size, and not fat like in 2009. He will kick Mayweather's ass until Mayweather's PED's kick in. Happened to Judah until Uncle Roger jumped in and started the release of the PED's for Floyd.
      Was gonna give you a few trillion points but after this i changed my mind to robbing all your existing points and sending you red karma.

Good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        whose brother are you?
        He's not mine. He must be yours.

You claiming him in the Lost & Found section?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

!!!!!

Comment

i'll take anything that's free but this kid seems like he might be a drain on my wallet as well as the boxingscene society. i am sure he doesn't have any useful skills or i'd just put him to work, chopping trees for my Christmas tree farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              i'll take anything that's free but this kid seems like he might be a drain on my wallet as well as the boxingscene society. i am sure he doesn't have any useful skills or i'd just put him to work, chopping trees for my Christmas tree farm.
              Maybe just take him and wrap the axe around the back of his head, bury him underneath your Christmas trees and he can act as fertilizer? Is that a good idea or what? No costs involved, plus you get benefits and a return on taking him?

Profit?

Comment

Originally posted by led*
                I will do it if for a trillion. I'll even declare Margo as a clean fighter for another Tril.
                What a sell out.

Comment

I still don't even know what points are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                    I still don't even know what points are for.
                    you've been here nearly two years. get it together.

Comment

Maybe just take him and wrap the axe around the back of his head, bury him underneath your Christmas trees and he can act as fertilizer? Is that a good idea or what? No costs involved, plus you get benefits and a return on taking him?

Profit?
                      That sounds like a lot of work. I'll just bury him - let nature take it's course. Fertilizer either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X