Fighters who fought "on" drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who fought "on" drugs?

...Do you know of any?

I was just wondering cause I came to think of it and I was like I can't recall one instance.

I mean aside from steriods that is. Mental performance enhancing drugs like cocaine or some stuff that would give them an advantage.

You'd think there'd be plenty of them right?. I mean..some of the spanish ones...a little perico cocaina ju kno si? lol. Not just them but ANYone, in any era.

What do you think?

I'm SURE there has been times where the fighter has done it and got away with it.

Jake laMotta fought on alcahol if that helps any.

Comment

Eloy Perez was on the white girl when he got smashed by Broner.

De La Hoya fought most of his fights drunk, high, and wearing women's panties.

Sweet Pea was another junkie fighter.

Mike Tyson?

LaMotta would fight after taking a few shots.

Chavez Sr. was high a lot of times, and fought a few times on heavy a dosage of sleeping pills/painkillers.

Comment

How would they pass the drug test????

Whitaker failed for cocaine
        tyson/dawson failed for weed

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Eloy Perez was on the white girl when he got smashed by Broner.

De La Hoya fought most of his fights drunk, high, and wearing women's panties.

Sweet Pea was another junkie fighter.

Mike Tyson?

LaMotta would fight after taking a few shots.

Chavez Sr. was high a lot of times, and fought a few times on heavy a dosage of sleeping pills/painkillers.
          Oh, I didnt know that thnx. lol crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            How would they pass the drug test????

Whitaker failed for cocaine
            tyson/dawson failed for weed
            It's pretty easy passing drug tests Larry, c'mon homie you should know this. All the peeps in here that been on probation/parole know it's a breeze passing a drug test.

Comment

tyson said he was high as a kite when he fought golota on what? im not sure my guess is weed. I cant imagine fighting stoned lol

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                tyson said he was high as a kite when he fought golota on what? im not sure my guess is weed. I cant imagine fighting stoned lol
                yea thats OD. I mean weed calms me down, but if i smoke too much of it and am around people i def experience all the paranoid symptoms. And he says he was high as a kite?, in front of a whole stadium of people fighting a 8 foot tall Polish guy. Thats OD. lol

Comment

roy jones jr and his opppent (forgot what fight) tested positive for steriods in early 2000's i belive

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                    roy jones jr and his opppent (forgot what fight) tested positive for steriods in early 2000's i belive
                    I think they're talking about recreational drugs etc.

Chavez Jr failed a test for marijuana I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X