Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Pacquiao follow Roach's instructions inbetween rounds??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

/thread
    Everybody knows that Pac isn't a technician but thats why people like him, he goes in there and destroys. I prefer technicians but not every boxer can be gifted like FMJ or Marquez. Pac takes advantage of his assets.

Comment

Honestly this was pacmans mistake I do agree he could have give. Manquez a run for his money if he would have followed Freddy's instruction. But the question can only be awnserd by pacman him self. In my opinion manny has lost his will an hunger in boxing and he may thing he is better than his core er With Acting singing politics game show host. Come on manny stay with what you know and that's boxing. Also I think is pesonal life was a factor in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
        Honestly this was pacmans mistake I do agree he could have give. Manquez a run for his money if he would have followed Freddy's instruction. But the question can only be awnserd by pacman him self. In my opinion manny has lost his will an hunger in boxing and he may thing he is better than his core er With Acting singing politics game show host. Come on manny stay with what you know and that's boxing. Also I think is pesonal life was a factor in the fight.
        What was happening with his personal life??

Comment

Marquez is just much smarter than pac. Pac can't adapt, too late in his career to teach an old dog new tricks. That's why when his backs against the wall he will always revert back to the jab jab straight left. If pac started to move to his right more Marquez would just adapt to it.

People are making way too many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

People were waiting to see Marquez get Hattonized but if they fight again Manny gets Buster Douglas'ed in my opinion.

I hope Marquez doesn't retire, I'm gonna miss seeing those sweet combinations.
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 11-20-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Marquez is just much smarter than pac. Pac can't adapt, too late in his career to teach an old dog new tricks. That's why when his backs against the wall he will always revert back to the jab jab straight left. If pac started to move to his right more Marquez would just adapt to it.

People are making way to many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

Who do you like in a JMM Bradley match??

Comment

People are making way to many excuses for pac. I like most wasn't expecting Marquez to look so good at the weight but after watching how good he looked with the help of his new strength and conditioning regime I think if pac decides to fight Marquez for a 4th time he will most certainly get his s**t pushed in. I won't bet against Marquez again. Better for pac to cash out on Floyd in my opinion.

You cant make an excuses if the fighter won.. And Pac won.. More like you are the one whining about JMM's lose..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                You cant make an excuses if the fighter won.. And Pac won.. More like you are the one whining about JMM's lose..
                Hahaha whatever you say dude. All I've been hearing from team pac is excuses. Cramps, bad training camp blah blah blah

Comment

Hahaha whatever you say dude. All I've been hearing from team pac is excuses. Cramps, bad training camp blah blah blah
                  His performance was below expectations but he won nonetheless. JMM's camp has been whining robbery since last week. And they been doing since 2003..So really who's the crybaby...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Who do you like in a JMM Bradley match??
                    You know what Rome? I like that fight. I'd rather Marquez fight Bradley than pac for a 4th time. I think its competitive and I think Marquez has a good chance of becoming a 4 weight world champion if it happens. Because of Bradley's lack of power I see it being very close only because Bradley can actually box.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      His performance was below expectations but he won nonetheless. JMM's camp has been whining robbery since last week. And they been doing since 2003..So really who's the crybaby...
                      I think you're the crybaby, just my opinion though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X