No announcement yet.

Democratic Party files suit against Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
    I've been missing the deadline the past few weeks but will probably go ahead and submit my picks for this week since you reminded me.

You seem to be on top of getting your pick in every week. I should try to do the same so I'll have an actual chance of winning and I'm liking the new format of making picks for the entire card, makes the fights more interesting.
    Okay. I will just notify you from now on, if I see that you haven't picked. I am a member of the PICK EM CREW.

Yeah. Once fights are close or title fights we try to include them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Jhonny votes 10 times for trump.... he’s not even American... he’s a Japanese chihuahua champion... understanding doggy.. d 0 double g plus dog...eeeee

Jhonny rigged the erection(sic) election. He was tired of the clit tons...

I gotta take jhonny for a walk
      Jhonny sounds like a real deal badass!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Jhonny sounds like a real deal badass!
        P4P he’s a menace... I’m just happy he’s small.
        He’s snorting next to my wife....

He will lash out and bite me if I disturb jhonny...

He’s hard core crazy....

Comment

We are dealing with idiots... float above the garbage.

I'm just having a good time seeing the left implode!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            I am very happy hearing this news. I say the DNC should go one step further and file a class action lawsuit against all republicans and people who voted for Trump. Do it!

That'll really get them the big bucks!

Last edited by Vlad_; 04-20-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              I'm just having a good time seeing the left implode!
              I am too, but it took so long. Down town Willy brown> San Francisco version of silly broken down silly brown...

I was at a halfway house,I’m a bad boy, any way, I was dropped in the tenderloin district of San Francisco...

I immediately got hired to solve trivial big data problems... I used to walk past poor innocent black ppl... I gave what I had...

Then lil ***** azz hoe negors wanted to chin check me.... Turk and Taylor.... tenderloin sf California... I laughed and smiled...

Soft as **** brothers trying to press me. I still laugh about it now..
              Those putos

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Bring in those corrupt DNC emails rigging bernie as evidence i dare yall liberals
                Crazy how there is proof that the DNC actually committed fraud, but for over a year the year they are accusing the Right of fraud with zero proof. Media is totally silent because they would never dare speak the truth about the Left, while printing daily mostly false smear stories against the Right...

Comment

I am too, but it took so long. Down town Willy brown> San Francisco version of silly broken down silly brown...

I was at a halfway house,I’m a bad boy, any way, I was dropped in the tenderloin district of San Francisco...

I immediately got hired to solve trivial big data problems... I used to walk past poor innocent black ppl... I gave what I had...

Then lil ***** azz hoe negors wanted to chin check me.... Turk and Taylor.... tenderloin sf California... I laughed and smiled...

Soft as **** brothers trying to press me. I still laugh about it now..
                  Those putos

I saw an episode of Drugs Inc about the Tenderloin district in SF. Bunch of crackheads (well crystal meth)

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I saw an episode of Drugs Inc about the Tenderloin district in SF. Bunch of crackheads (well crystal meth)
                    It’s a small slice of west side stupidity...
                    those lil hoes need to try to rob soft azz putos like butler...

Comment

Working...
                    X