Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: The Burden is on Canelo To Prove He's a Clean Athlete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Why test for this if the fighter can claim contamination every time and still have th fight go on
    You have to have extremely low traces in your system and live in a country like Mexico that has a contaminated meat problem. Look what drug expert Memo had to say.

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
    If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-08-2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      You have to have extremely low traces in your system and live in a country like Mexico that has a contaminated meat problem. Look what drug expert Memo had to say.

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
      If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.

Canelo was framed !

he should be released immediately !!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        wrong. He’s been doing VADA texting for at least the past 5-6 fights And specifically asked for testing for the GGG fights
        https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-s...oncern--108188

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

Maybe I'm being dumb here, but all it seems to me that following the math all it means is that if he was deliberately juicing he was doing it several days earlier - let's say - for the sake of convenience that his initial concentration was 20 ng/ml - about right if he had been doping - that would mean it'd take about 5 half lives (a little over a week) to reach the given figure of about 600pg / ml. In fact given that Canelos ratio appeared to have dropped by a factor of 10 in just 3 days this would imply that he was eliminating the drug faster than the regular 36 hour half life for some reason (if the figures are accurate) - in fact it would suggest a half life of about 22hrs in his system - a rate at which it would take less than 5 days for a performance enhancing level of the drug to be reduced to a 'contaminated meat consistent' level.

Like I say, though. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not trying to say Nelo did juice, just that none of the explanations that he didn't I've seen so far are convincing either.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-08-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            As of now the highly anticipated rematch between unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and challenger Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is still a go even with Alvarez testing positive for a banned substance. It was revealed on Monday that Canelo had tested positive for clenbuterol ahead of the scheduled rematch on May 5.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            What the **** is this complete and utter ****** talking about?

Contador was banned for 2 years for10 times less than Clenelo had in his blood.

Disgraceful. **** this fight. GGG should take the whole purse if this **** show goes ahead.

Comment

First, I do not like either Canelo or G. However, I want Canelo to win their fight. He at least fights the top guys. That being said, if any of these abc's or anyone involved actually wants to prevent fighters from illegally using peds Canelo needs to be punished. The reason Canelo needs suspended is easy: if the ABC or VADA or whoever claims it was from tainted meat in Mexico and no harm, then that is giving all Mexicans the okay to use Clenbuteral as much as they want after a fight, just quit in time so the level is low when you start testing 4 months later. I get Clenbuterol is easy to get in your system in Mexico, but I mean, boxers shouldn't be able to move their training camp to Mexico and have more lax ped regulations. They aren't going to suspend or punish Canelo and the rematch is happening on May 5th. But that literally gives all Mexicans a free pass.

Comment

Need to test the cheats hair. We should start a fundraising page to cover the couple hundred it would cost the NSAC to test Clenelo's hair

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  First, I do not like either Canelo or G. However, I want Canelo to win their fight. He at least fights the top guys. That being said, if any of these abc's or anyone involved actually wants to prevent fighters from illegally using peds Canelo needs to be punished. The reason Canelo needs suspended is easy: if the ABC or VADA or whoever claims it was from tainted meat in Mexico and no harm, then that is giving all Mexicans the okay to use Clenbuteral as much as they want after a fight, just quit in time so the level is low when you start testing 4 months later. I get Clenbuterol is easy to get in your system in Mexico, but I mean, boxers shouldn't be able to move their training camp to Mexico and have more lax ped regulations. They aren't going to suspend or punish Canelo and the rematch is happening on May 5th. But that literally gives all Mexicans a free pass.
                  it doesnt work like that, they take into consideration the levels, if levels are really low then the chances of meat contamination are high, but if the levels are high then enhancing comes into the table... they shouldnt give a pass to every mexican, they are doing it on the cases where the levels are common for meat contamination ... but you got a good point, some things need to change... even negligence should be punished...

Comment

Now its understandable how Pednelo was able to stand all the time between rounds with Chavez Jr. I always found that suspicious, this guy been running through his oponents including
                    Cotto on juice, F-king Cheat!!!!

Comment

Angel Guillermo Heredia is as dirty as they come. Heredia was eager to use what he'd learned in college and from his chemist father to make a splash in Olympic circles. So Heredia volunteered to help the ambitious coach get PEDs from Mexican pharmacies -- drugs that would have required a prescription in the U.S. He also invited Stewart to his father's lab, where according to evidence later collected by USADA, Stewart had blood and urine from his athletes analyzed to make sure they would pass official testing.

Over the next five years, Heredia became perhaps the most prolific drug dealer in track and field, a steroids savant who supplied hard-to-detect PEDs to Stewart and a dozen star athletes. He was also an expert in the contours of high-level cheating, endlessly studying the World Anti-Doping Agency's code so he could crack it. His tentacles reached so deeply into the sport that his client list grew to include Trevor Graham, a track coach with a roster of Olympic stars that included Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Jerome Young. Young, who was later stripped of his gold medal, was secretly using a stipend from USA Track & Field to pay for Heredia's drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X