Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
    Plenty of those, the less zoom that a camera or telescope has, the less of the building you'll be able to see.

Its like when you see a boat disappear hull first over the horizon, but then you zoom in on it with a super zoom camera, and the entire ship comes back in to view.

Here's Chicago from 59 miles away, and below is the curvature calculator set to only 50 miles away.

You fail to comprehend that the bottom of the boat and buildings cannot be seen.
    No amount of zoom brings the bottom back into zoom.

You idiots dont take into account height at which the photos are taken.
    Standing on the shoreline adds considerable distance to how far you can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
      Exactly!
      The planes is falling at the same rate as the people inside. Due to gravity.

Gravity is a force which acts upon objects.
      Density is a property of the said objects. It doesnt make anything move.

If density is what causes things to fall (if its heavier than air it falls, if its lighter than air it rises), why dont the people in a zero G plane fall to the floor? They are heavier than the air.
      Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
      How do you know that we float in space? Have you ever been up there?
      You didnt respond to my earlier post.

Go on....give it a go!

lol

Comment

You fail to comprehend that the bottom of the boat and buildings cannot be seen.

That's because THE BOTTOM is BELOW THE WATER, dumb ass

All the parts of the hull that would normally be visible at close range are visible on that video.

Comment

Hey dumb ass, the curvature calculator uses height as part of its calculation, its the very first thing you input

Comment

You didnt respond to my earlier post.

Go on....give it a go!

lol
            They are falling to the floor, just not as fast as the plane is falling to the floor.

Comment

That's been explained before the theory of gravity even existed...its called being more dense than the air
              But air isn't the same density near the surface as it does further up so your therory doesn't hold water.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                But air isn't the same density near the surface as it does further up so your therory doesn't hold water.
                Nice one mate, you totally got me with that one, I didn't know that if I went to 100,000 feet that my body would suddenly be more dense than the air. globehead logic is hilarious!

Comment

That's because THE BOTTOM is BELOW THE WATER, dumb ass

All the parts of the hull that would normally be visible at close range are visible on that video.
                  The boat isn't far away. The difference would be fractions of an inch you won't notice it. Put the boat 500 miles away then get back to us. By the way light bends just like water.

Comment

• Watching these brainwashed globeheads trying to counter these arguments is great entertainment.

Comment

Watching these brainwashed globeheads trying to counter these arguments is great entertainment.
                      Wow resorting to insults when you are stumped.

Comment

Working...
                      X