No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Ok. So how did i leave something out that wasn't there?
    He said you left out a key fact, not that you left out something the document said.

His point was that you aren't doing basic research for yourself, but are instead relying on Team D to tell you the facts.

Try and keep up.

And learn how to do basic research and critical thinking.

Comment

• The lawyer in question is the son-in-law of a Russian oligarch who is a major figure in the Russian Alfa Bank

2016 – On 31 October and 2 November, Franklin Foer reported in Slate that there had been unusual repeated activity from 4 May to 23 September 2016 between two computer servers registered to Alfa Bank in Moscow and a server owned by the Trump Organization.[21][22][23][24][25] The activity also included, to a much lesser extent, communications to a server at Spectrum Health, a medical facility chain led by Dick DeVos, the husband of Betsy DeVos.[21][24] From August through October 2016, the FBI investigated the computer server activity between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank.[26]

Comment

• Timeline for the server activities between Alfa and Trump Organization

The Mayflower hotel meeting was held on April 27, 2016.

The first traffic seen between Alfa and Trump servers was seen on May 6, 2016.

It started out low and slow.

The first uptick of traffic is seen on June 2, 2016, the very next day Goldstein sends an email to Don Jr. about Russians having dirt on Hillary.

On June 9, 2016 Don Jr, Manafort and Kushner meet with the Russians at Trump Tower.

On June 10, 2016 another uptick as seen in the graph.

On June 18, 2016 Spectrum joins in and traffic increases and continues to increase through the election.

All data can be seen at this site: http://www.ljean.com/NetworkData.php

Comment

• Who you gonna believe? Donald Trump....

Or Donald Trump?

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
            Timeline for the server activities between Alfa and Trump Organization
            Nothingburger doe. All these coincidences are just ONE BIG NOTHINGBURGER!!!!!!

Comment

• Trump has lost it and it’s gone well beyond the stage of embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Nothingburger doe. All these coincidences are just ONE BIG NOTHINGBURGER!!!!!!
                Correct.

But you're too much of a superfan to see it.

Keep dreaming that Mueller is going to get Trump. He won't, because Trump didn't collude.

But if you want to stress yourself out daily over this nonsense, be my guest. Me, I just laugh at it, and at idiots like you who believe it.

Comment

• People keep getting charged and deluded fanboys keep claiming all is well

Comment

• Trump always help’n his cause.

Comment

• No ****. He's always lying. He was looking to start a culture war and it failed. He got his culture war with the NFL players kneeling.

Less than 24 hours after President Trump tweeted that “after consultation with my Generals and military experts” he would end transgender military service, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff sent emails to the country’s top generals saying Trump’s announcement “was unexpected” and that he intended to say he was “not consulted.”

The two emails, obtained by BuzzFeed News, were sent by Gen. Joseph Dunford, the country’s highest-ranking military general, on July 27, 2017, to generals of the Air Force, Army, Marines, National Guard, and Navy.

They suggest widespread surprise among the chiefs, while raising further questions about Trump’s claim that he announced the position after consulting with military brass.

Federal courts have since temporarily suspended the transgender military ban, which Trump formalized in an August memo, saying transgender people who’d sued were likely to prove the president violated their due process rights.

As one federal judge wrote in November, “President Trump’s tweets did not emerge from a policy review,” adding, “A capricious, arbitrary, and unqualified tweet of new policy does not trump the methodical and systematic review by military stakeholders.”

Since then, courts have continued to consider the ban’s legality and determine how, exactly, it was created — and the extent to which leading military officials were involved. Officials announced this winter that the Pentagon would issue new policy recommendations to the president by Wednesday.

The emails were shared with BuzzFeed News on the condition that they were only to be quoted from, due to their sensitive nature.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff did not deny or confirm the emails’ authenticity to BuzzFeed News. Col. Patrick Ryder, a spokesperson for Dunford, said that because there are ongoing lawsuits over transgender people enlisting in the military, “it would be inappropriate for us to comment at this time on questions related to actual or alleged internal DOD correspondence.”

Michael Wolff said he didn't get the advice of military generals in his book.

Wolff’s book, In Fire and Fury, alleges that President Trump attended a meeting in which his advisors presented him “with four different options related to the military’s transgender policy.”

Wolff doesn’t say what the four different options were, but that the presentation was “meant to frame an ongoing discussion,” not to land with a final decision that day. But, instead of consulting with more advisors, or the Pentagon, or the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Trump took immediate action to move back an Obama-era policy which allowed transgender troops to serve openly in the military.

Comment

Working...
                      X