No announcement yet.

Pickem League: Money Edition Potential Rules Voting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I didn't look into this yesterday, like I was aiming towards, but I'll check it out today.

If everything checks out we could likely start accepting entry fees sometime next week with a mid-Feb. start date.
    Well so far I gotta say this site sucks balls.

I signed up. Confirmation email came. Wasn't clickable doe. Was nothing to c/p & go to. Had to do a resend. And haven't gotten anything. Went all over in my spambox & seeing nothing. So I wait.

And looking at what I can see it still looks like its built for NBA & NFL games to me so we're gonna have to set teams & idk how you get around whoever winning the game on the site & whoever wins our game getting the money unless its the same guy who wins both.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Well so far I gotta say this site sucks balls.

I signed up. Confirmation email came. Wasn't clickable doe. Was nothing to c/p & go to. Had to do a resend. And haven't gotten anything. Went all over in my spambox & seeing nothing. So I wait.

And looking at what I can see it still looks like its built for NBA & NFL games to me so we're gonna have to set teams & idk how you get around whoever winning the game on the site & whoever wins our game getting the money unless its the same guy who wins both.
      I had to contact customer service and they confirmed my email that way.

Also, you don't have to set up a roster/lineup on the site. In fact you can't. It isn't a full fledged fantasy sports site, they just offer a way to handle the money for fantasy sports games played on other sites like Yahoo (or in this case, NSB ).

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I had to contact customer service and they confirmed my email that way.

Also, you don't have to set up a roster/lineup on the site. In fact you can't. It isn't a full fledged fantasy sports site, they just offer a way to handle the money for fantasy sports games played on other sites like Yahoo (or in this case, NSB ).
        When I'm playing around looking I'm seeing a team selection process.
        https://www.fanball.com/contests/JLHlAD/enter

Or is this just a site thats connected to their site that they show on their site? LOL if thats understandable to anyone. I legit didn't even realize that was another website til I c/p'd it.

And the fact we are gonna have to have 15-20ish mfers email them to get confirmed seems like a hassle that'll have some guys just opting out cuz it is a hassle.

And when I'm checking this out a lil more & just did a test run its showing my real f#cking name vs my handle name I made or w/e the f#ck.

I think this place can eat a dick.

Comment

Working...
        X