Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is British Boxings greatest moment??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will probably come when AJ becomes undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world

Comment

For me it was actually when Bruno beat McCall for the WBC belt. Not saying Bruno was the best HW the UK ever produced OR it was an amazing fight but...for sheer occasion and tension. Bruno proved all his doubters wrong and deserved his moment of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Calzaghe over lacy obviously. Anytime an American fights over there it's all they talk about
        You know that how?

I was at Calzaghe's fights with Lacy, Kessler and Hatton-Tszyu and though it felt like a big fight/night Calzaghe-Kessler and Hatton-Tszyu felt so much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          Cooper knocking down Ali... Unifications from Lennox...
          Newer lot might say Joshua vs Wlad at wembley..

Anything hatton related .. and a bunch on here will say Calzaghe beating Lacy, and a past prime Roy and Hopkins..

Although i did enjoy joes win over bernard, cos hopkins was, is and always will be a c..u..n..tt

says a lot that this is probably it

our 'enry

Comment

I'm not old enough to remember but how was Honeyghan's win over curry perceived over here (UK)?

Comment

Calzaghe v lacy, froch v bute. There s been some great nights of boxing here over the years.

Comment

Was Lennox Lewis loved by the Brits ??? or NO??

Comment

Working...
                X