Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
    I seem to notice all the skysports pundits are defending this farce. This is because the "fight" will likely fall under a ppv event on skysports box office.
    Awww, poor baby has been triggered by the Floyd-Conor fight. Go to your safe space and take this with you, poor baby

Comment

Why complain? Because this isn't going to be entertaining. At the least, it will not even be entertaining. There won't even be that, let alone an actual competition. What remains? What will have been the point? As a boxing fan it will be satisfying to see an elite MMA fighter humiliated by a true world class athlete but I won't feel good about it and I doubt anyone else will either. They'll have their money. Not my money. But they'll get paid, cool. The McGregor family will be set for life. That's the only good thing that will come of this but it's a mockery regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Awww, poor baby has been triggered by the Floyd-Conor fight. Go to your safe space and take this with you, poor baby
        Am laughing at the thought of u wasting ur money on this 😂. U must be one of the joe public fight fans that knows nothing about boxing and how 1 sided this fight will be. Its ok mate, we all need to start somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          A mismatch you don't have to watch. A mismatch that doesn't involve world titles or rankings. There's nothing for the people that aren't interested to complain about.
          Spot on. People are acting like this is a title bout. It's just an exhibition. No one complained when James Toney did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
            I seem to notice all the skysports pundits are defending this farce. This is because the "fight" will likely fall under a ppv event on skysports box office.
            Yep they are a crafty lot and are only bringing themselves down defending this farce when there is no defending it.
            It's a complete mismatch plain and simple and a rip off.

MMA - Conor wins easily .....Boxing -Floyd wins easily what's the intrigue!

It's a Floyd and Conor money spinner and anyone who buys this crap really have been suckered.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Yep they are a crafty lot and are only bringing themselves down defending this farce when there is no defending it.
              It's a complete mismatch plain and simple and a rip off.

MMA - Conor wins easily .....Boxing -Floyd wins easily what's the intrigue!

It's a Floyd and Conor money spinner and anyone who buys this crap really have been suckered.
              what annoys me is tgat there are so many genuine world class real boxers that deserve their shot at mayweather, instead he's taking on sum1 with a boxing record of 0-0-0. Can already imagine the promotion. "Two undefeated fighters". What a lot of ****e

Comment

so who was mayweather supposed to fight? all the top guys i can think of have fights lined up or he's already beat. plus he needs the tuneup anyway after being irrelevant for awhile. MMA takes an L too. really nothing to complain about.

Comment

The reason that some people are complaining it's because it's Mayweather and not their favorite fighter. If this was any of the fan favorite fighters you would see how much praise this fight would get.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    A mismatch you don't have to watch. A mismatch that doesn't involve world titles or rankings. There's nothing for the people that aren't interested to complain about.
                    Exactly.

Not interested, don't think it should have been made, whatever, just don't buy/don't watch.

Comment

He's right.....

Comment

Working...
                      X