No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder II Prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    23 people voted for Fury by T/KO in the poll. But I'll say LoadedWraps probably deserves the most credit. He was talking about Fury being more aggressive in the rematch only a few weeks after the first fight. And that was over a year ago, when a lot of people were doubting Fury.
    I didn’t see anyone put details into their pick like I did. If someone blindly picks TKO then I’m not giving them credit. A child could do that. “Show your work”, as they say in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I reckon bull****, ****ery, or some such similar should be a poll option. A catch-all for things like bad reffing or bad judging and so on.
      Huh...I've seen you say before that bad cards are just judges seeing different things lol...now you're saying judges actually give bad cards? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        There seems to be a narrative that fury can't punch and a KO is unlikely...... Fury can put it on Wilder inside, wear him down and stop him from accumulation of punches.

I think he can mess up Wilder, he is certainly gifted enough with the jab and inside fighting.

Fury can get caught, dropped, yes..... but he is not getting beaten up by Wilder..... not a chance.

If Fury puts it on Wilder early I can see an early stoppage, if it goes longer then Wilder will get beaten up. Wilder has a punchers chance but will not win any rounds unless he catches and drops Fury.
        Good predictions man

Comment

23 people voted for Fury by T/KO in the poll. But I'll say LoadedWraps probably deserves the most credit. He was talking about Fury being more aggressive in the rematch only a few weeks after the first fight. And that was over a year ago, when a lot of people were doubting Fury.
          Which poll was this?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            I didn’t see anyone put details into their pick like I did. If someone blindly picks TKO then I’m not giving them credit. A child could do that. “Show your work”, as they say in school.
            Credit man, I picked KO and said why.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Which poll was this?
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=841201

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Huh...I've seen you say before that bad cards are just judges seeing different things lol...now you're saying judges actually give bad cards? Wow
                No you're just projecting.

I'm saying it should be an available opinion because loads of people express it....dumbass.

The fact that I don't myself cry about scorecards or refs and still advocate those who does should be given equal platform says plenty about me but none of what you're implying....dick.

Comment

I reckon bull****, ****ery, or some such similar should be a poll option. A catch-all for things like bad reffing or bad judging and so on.
                  No you're just projecting.

I'm saying it should be an available opinion because loads of people express it....dumbass.

The fact that I don't myself cry about scorecards or refs and still advocate those who does should be given equal platform says plenty about me but none of what you're implying....dick.
                  Eh idk man...sounds like some spin...I'm sure only about 3 people will see this thread lol, but I'll let them decide.

Also, are you saying that you've never really seen bad reffing or judging yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Eh idk man...sounds like some spin...I'm sure only about 3 people will see this thread lol, but I'll let them decide.

Also, are you saying that you've never really seen bad reffing or judging yourself?
                    I don't always agree with the ref or judges but you will never find me whining about it no.....so if it's spin it's dedicated and planned spin from 2010 to now

What's the point and how is it any different then guys watching an action film saying "if I was there". You're not, dudes like Bayless is.

When Bayless reff'd Money-Maidana people cried because he didn't let Maidana work close like Weeks did.

Bayless works Fury-Wilder, people are crying about his breaking up interior work.

Seems like when the ref is Bayless you should expect him to break clinches and crying about him having broken too many clinches just makes you a megalomaniac who can't handle seeing things from Kenny's perspective.

It's like that. I favor punchers, I understand why every judge who ever scored for Mayweather did so though....not worth *****ing about.

Comment

There were dozens of polls , I found a post I put up awhile back which actually is closer then to my 9th round prediction..

“ People have very short term memories , Fury had Wilder stunned in round 4 or 5 ,going for a quick knockout doesn’t hurt him it’s an advantage for a guy vs one who needs to wait for an opening which is mostly after mid rounds . Fury will stop Wilder but it will be around the mid rounds .”

Round 7 was the stoppage correct ? I don’t understand people’s mentality on here sometimes . Ha I mean I could copy and paste the same thing on everyone’s threads but it’s kind of lame .

Comment

Working...
                      X