Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a parent have a right to kill their kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should a parent have a right to kill their kid?

I remember I called my mom a bltch once and she beat my ass bloody... and I remember she told me, I put you in this world, I can take you out.

I mean it makes sense right? How is it murder if you're the reason they're alive in the first place. You should be able to kill your kids if they **** up or grow up to be useless pieces of shlt. Would solve a lot of problems and the world would be a much more orderly and morally upstanding place.

It's literally the same concept as abortion and abortion is legal.

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    I remember I called my mom a bltch once and she beat my ass bloody... and I remember she told me, I put you in this world, I can take you out.

I mean it makes sense right? How is it murder if you're the reason they're alive in the first place. You should be able to kill your kids if they **** up or grow up to be useless pieces of shlt. Would solve a lot of problems and the world would be a much more orderly and morally upstanding place.

It's literally the same concept as abortion and abortion is legal.
    no bro stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      no bro stop it
      Like imagine you told your daughter to not do drugs or get pregnant because she's 16.

And she's like **** you dad, and gets pregnant while high. ****ing up her life, the life of the idiot that impregnated her, and their child.

She wouldn't do that if she knew you could kill her. She would have more respect. Everybody's kids would suddenly start acting right.

We already have an overpopulation crisis. Killing a couple worthless piece of shlt kids would actually help the planet in the long run.
      Last edited by llll; 01-15-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I mean in the U.S, you're not even allowed to beat your kids. How is that working out?

The U.S has the highest criminal population in the entire ****ing world, and it's not even close.

Comment

In the U.S's currency, it says "in God we trust"

And beating your kids is illegal, Yet in the bible it says " If you love your son, you will not spare him from the rod"

Go head with your hypocrisy.

Comment

Pretty much a dumb thread.
            Unless it's self defense or ''accidental'', why would it be ok ????

Once a baby is birthed, they are an individual. Not an object to own.
            Last edited by Curtis Harper; 01-15-2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Pretty much a dumb thread.
              Unless it's self defense or ''accidental'', why would it be ok ????

Once a baby is birthed, they are an individual. Some an object to own.
              And what's the difference between a baby who hasn't been born, and a baby that has been born? 1 second.

Your ethics on the issue are shaky. There is no idealogical difference between pre birth abortion and post birth abortion. They're the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai
                And what's the difference between a baby who hasn't been born, and a baby that has been born? 1 second.

Your ethics on the issue are shaky. There is no idealogical difference between pre birth abortion and post birth abortion. They're the same thing.
                It's shaky if a parent is planning on whether or not to murder their kid -

''How can I do this and make it look like an accident or that someone else did it..........''

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  It's shaky if a parent is planning on whether or not to murder their kid -

''How can I do this and make it look like an accident or that someone else did it..........''
                  I consider killing a baby a worse crime than killing an adult, and yet it's legal to kill babies, and hundreds of thousands are killed legally every year.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    I consider killing a baby a worse crime than killing an adult, and yet it's legal to kill babies, and hundreds of thousands are killed legally every year.
                    I'm not going to talk about abortion. That has many grey areas.

Murder is murder.

Comment

Working...
                    X