Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Wilder's been uncharacteristically quiet. Soul might be at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Shooting himself in the foot how? Hearn doesn't need anything from Wilder any more. Wilder has told so many lies about Hearn, told so many lies to him, thrown so many insults at him, I'm truly surprised that Eddie isn't kicking him harder now.
    Wilder could always be an option for 1 of his heavyweights, take for example Joshua fights Fury next, someone like Whyte is still going to want Abigail fight and might be interested in a fight with Wilder in the interim. A fight with Wilder would still be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      No, he would have knocked Fury's fat ass out in the later rounds. Tyson was gassing and Wilder had just slightly buckled him with a left hook right before the towel was thrown in.
      Oh, most definitely ... Deontay was about to provide his service to his greatness once again! No man can withstand the power of the Alabama Hammer .. the hardest punch in the history of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Shooting himself in the foot how? Hearn doesn't need anything from Wilder any more. Wilder has told so many lies about Hearn, told so many lies to him, thrown so many insults at him, I'm truly surprised that Eddie isn't kicking him harder now.
        Pretty sure Arum has said worse things about Joshua since he lost, so its not like promoters don't get involved. Hearn is entirely entitled to twist the knife because Wilder has said some terrible things about him in the past like calling him a liar and slave master/white man making money of the back of a black man etc.

These Wilder fans now want Hearn to show some class when Wilder himself never showed any. You reap what you sow as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Pretty sure Arum has said worse things about Joshua since he lost, so its not like promoters don't get involved. Hearn is entirely entitled to twist the knife because Wilder has said some terrible things about him in the past like calling him a liar and slave master/white man making money of the back of a black man etc.

These Wilder fans now want Hearn to show some class when Wilder himself never showed any. You reap what you sow as they say.
          Oh, most definitely ...

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            hahahahaha as a black supremacist you have to belief in fairy tales
            Is he really talking about the shot he landed when the fight was stopped?

Symbolically it shows his heart that he threw it. But tbh, I’d expect my 92 year old grandmother to stay upright from that and she’s a pile of ashes in a vase.

Anything Wilder threw round 3 onwards had nothing on it.

That fight was stopped at the perfect time. It was getting scary for Wilder in there.

Wilder was dead tired, beaten up, zero balance. Really the should have pulled him out in the 6th.

Fury hasn’t scored many one punch KO’s but he probably could have got one there. Could literally have throw with Wilder and sent him to Jupiter

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Wilder could always be an option for 1 of his heavyweights, take for example Joshua fights Fury next, someone like Whyte is still going to want Abigail fight and might be interested in a fight with Wilder in the interim. A fight with Wilder would still be interesting
              Gotta look at the big picture too. Sure, he "doesn't need Wilder now" but if Joshua fights Fury and loses, then what? Whyte, Joshua, Hunter just gonna keep fighting Dave Allen and that big chinese robot?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Me too; I was ready for Deontay to knock Fury clean the fuck out! Fury was gassing by punching himself out. Had the fight gone into the later rounds Wilder would have taken him.

As a matter of fact, many of Wilder's fans have the same train of thought as you. They thought the towel came in too early too; Which is why many of them are signing a petition to have Mark Breland fired for doing it.

Are you for real? So wilders tactic was to let himself be beat the Fck up - so that fury would punch himself out??

Some people are just so deluded. You sometimes have to just accept you can’t win every fight - Fury was the better fighter - try and acknowledge that and you will be far better for it

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Gotta look at the big picture too. Sure, he "doesn't need Wilder now" but if Joshua fights Fury and loses, then what? Whyte, Joshua, Hunter just gonna keep fighting Dave Allen and that big chinese robot?
                  I still want everyone to fight each other, I never understood why Wilder didn’t want to fight Joshua in the first place, he would rather take less as the A-side against Fury, than make more as the B-side against Joshua.

For months on end Hearn has been warning everyone that would listen to make the Joshua/Wilder fight because one of them might lose, Joshua lost and even in winning his belts back it still didn’t restore the anxiety of us wanting to see Joshua/Wilder when both were undefeated, now Wilder has lost too, which has made his fight with Joshua losing some steam.

I just hope Team Fury do NOT play the Wilder game when they are free, do NOT marinate anything, fight Joshua at the slightest opportunity, take Joshua out and then retire with your last fight in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I’m sure Joshua will fight wilder even with the loss.

His resume shows he has fought a lot of the top fighters already and he has openly said he wants to fight fury, wilder, Ortiz and Whyte again.

He’s since added Usyk to that mix of opponents and I’m sure the winner of dubios/Joyce maybe added.

Whether wilder will fight Joshua is the bigger question for me and that’s again just purely based on resume. However I would say he is improved significantly in more recent years taking on ortiz, Brezeale and fury is a huge step up from his previous opponents.

The real question for me is what does wilder choose to do next and does we have it in him to fight at the top level again? I don’t mean physically - I mean mentally.

Comment

Wilder fans grasping at straws hahahaha. Man I love it. Your protected overrated fraudulent idol has been exposed and now you idiots are left with nothing. He avoided anyone with a pulse for all these years and you idiots drank the koolaid saying he had the best power ever hahahaha. Think of this, Wallin did better against Fury than Wilder did so in that respect, Wilder could be worse than Wallin???

Comment

Working...
                      X