Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is about to become a global SUPERSTAR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Yes they can. Wilder won't. He will beat Fury, get the attention of a hell of alot of people, not for the 1st time, then he will put all those people off again by once again choosing to not fight Anthony Joshua.

That's the fighe the public wants and wilder will duck him again and he will once again lose any chance of becoming a star.

As far as wilder and fury go all roads lead to Anthony Joshua, that seems to be frustrating the hell out of Wilder fans and joshua haters but that's just the way it is.
    Aj is in the back seat right now.

I didn't know people still thought AJ can survive wilder.

Aj was clearly scared to engage with Ruiz, you think AJ is going to fight Wilder? And if they do fight what do you think is going to happen when wilder hits him?
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-22-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion
      Wait wait wait. You said *Fury* was a bigger star in America than Wilder.

But Fury sold half as many tickets and generated less than 25% as much money.

So you just pretend you didn't say Fury was the bigger star in the US and completely change the subject to Joshua?

Interesting.
      Tonight is full of Fury fans. The Wallin fight was a mess, Bob Arum Is a dumb greedy old man. That fight was always going to bomb in America, wilder fought boogeyman ortiz who Americans were saying was the 2nd best heavyweight on the planet. Give Fury a solid opponent and he will do better numbers in America than a Wilder fight that didn't include tyson fury.

Comment

My first post on bs I’m on the fence I usually back fury and I want him to win ,Tyson’s early fights were here in Belfast Northern Ireland fighting at the odyssey arena in Belfast ,my heart is telling me to put my money on fury points it’s the only way he wins but
        My heart and my money is going on wilder to win between rounds 7/12 at odds of 3/1.

If fury wins il be over the moon for him but if he fights like he did in his last fight then I can’t see him going 12 rounds without getting clipped by wilder ,wilders power is unmatched biggest puncher in decades and I think he’s very likeable aswell .
        As much as us brits like to back our own fighters it’s always hard to beat a good African American heavyweight or any weight for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          He’s about to become a meme.

Fury is going to punish him.
          I’m not one to bump a thread and gloat, but check Twitter.

A meme, like i said.

Just kidding though, Wilder was very tough and brave. Just not on Fury’s level, no shame in that.

Comment

Working...
          X