No announcement yet.

Let’s say you won 1 million dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'd buy boxingscene and ban all you cvnts for no other reason than my sheer amusement.
    you must live a boring life bro lol. if i won a mil, yall aint never gonna see me on here ever. i'll be living it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Lol what happened to Bitcoin? I never really understood so Barney style breakdown please.
      It's transformed from a thing geeks were into, "mining" it with their gaming graphics cards and using it to buy weed from each other into a major financial instrument. It's currently on its highest rally (it just hit 14k per coin while I was typing this) because wall street is getting into it with significant hedge fund holdings & a crypto futures market. Also the rest of the crypto market is exploding (Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc) and Bitcoin is starting to be seen as the gold backing of crypto.

I was actually late to the game after being a skeptic for years but this year I've made more from crypto than from my real job.

It probably won't last forever/there will be some catastrophic crash in the new few years but it's pretty awesome right now.

I sound like a used car salesman sorry. Even for people who have no idea what they're doing though, I would get in now for the ride up to 20k.

Comment

It blew out the 14k barrier and is half way to 15 now while I was typing that post and I made another few grand. Damn I get paid the big bucks to lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          It blew out the 14k barrier and is half way to 15 now while I was typing that post and I made another few grand. Damn I get paid the big bucks to lounge.
          Time to break out my life savings. All 4 dollars.

Comment

Pay bills, take the family on a really nice vacation, splurge a little with the family in some material things, invest most of it (yes I would buy more bitcoin and probably dabble with other crypto currencies) and save a portion in the bank.

Comment

Mounds of cocaina

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Time to break out my life savings. All 4 dollars.
                Schit ain't right

You work too hard at McDonalds to be that broke

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Schit ain't right

You work too hard at McDonalds to be that broke
                  Right? And I feed my kids nothing but Chicken McNuggets to save on food.

Someone's skimming off the top, once I found out who, it's a wrap 🔫🔪🗡

Comment

I would get rid of all personal debt

I would stick the remainder in an index fund using dollar cost averaging.

I wouldn’t touch it for years and reinvest dividends..

In 30 years it will be worth millions and millions of dollars, and then you can’t stop reinvesting dividends, take a 2.5% yield which would be at least 100k a year, and never have to worry about anything again

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      $1m in bitcoin

what could go wrong
                      Easy way to turn 1million into 300k

Comment

Working...
                      X