Prince Charles is being paid 8.5 million dollars for Joshua fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's crazy, would love to see him get the win lol

Comment

Martin is cashing out. AJ is going to flatten this chump.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That's a little lottery, damn.

Comment

Wow he's making more than wilder lol

Comment

Nice payday

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Wow he's making more than wilder lol
              Why didnt they pay Wilder less and fight him , because they dont want to fight Wilder to try for a title they want Martin , I wonder if its because Martin is the weakest link he looks pretty ordinary to me .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Why didnt they pay Wilder less and fight him , because they dont want to fight Wilder to try for a title they want Martin , I wonder if its because Martin is the weakest link he looks pretty ordinary to me .
                STOP talking nonsense. Wilder had a mandatory he had to fight, Martin doesn't have to fight his for 12 months still. That's the difference. Stop making up ducking conspiracies, it's getting ridiculous now.

Comment

If they are spliting £10M then at 60-40 then yeah that is a good payday. To be honest he won the belt and called out Joshua straightaway. I cant really fault both fighters for taking this fight, If Joshua didnt take it he would be crucified and if Martin stayed in america milking the belt he would need 4/5 fights to make $8.5M, so fair play to both even though the belt is a paper one.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Wilder - Joshua would happen for bigger and better payday, Wilder has Povetkin problems for the last 3 fights, the deal has just been done so am sure when the time comes those two would fight if they both continue winning.

Comment

Great retirement purse, he'll be able to buy more of that ugly ass jewelry.

Comment

Working...
                      X