No announcement yet.

mikey garcia calls out spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    You are nuts man. Keep it real. Mikey couldn't even KD Broner who was KD twice by Maidana. No way he has the power to stop Spence from beating his ass.

Mikey is an excelent fighter, but he's a 135-140 lber at max.

Spence is a big 147er that will be a MW champion some day.

Skill wise it's a thing, but Spence wins this based on size.
    Mikey has no business at 147. You could tell that by the size difference between he and Broner at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Maidana has also said MIkey is the hardest puncher he has felt.
      No he didn't.

https://www.******.com/427055-best-i...arcos-maidana/

BEST I’VE FACED: MARCOS MAIDANA

He agreed to speak about the best fighters he has fought in 10 categories.

BEST JAB
      Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Although it was not damaging, Floyd’s jab keeps you at distance and gives himself the proper distance to throw the following punches.

BEST DEFENSE
      Mayweather: You can barely land more than two consecutive punches on him. You can catch him in relatively solid fashion with the first, but he would adjust his body to soften the second and then he’s either gone or grabs you.

BEST CHIN
      Mayweather and Erik Morales: These two guys had solid chins. I caught them with clean punches and they would never blink.

FASTEST HANDS
      Amir Khan: He is just too fast with his hands and able to throw 4-5 punches out of the blue.

FASTEST FEET
      Mayweather: The way his legs position him to either defend or to attack is just amazing.

SMARTEST
      Mayweather: He just simply used (his intelligence) to do everything just right.

STRONGEST
      Adrien Broner: I know people think I gave him the beating of his life but trust me, Adrien is really strong. The last round against him he came at me like a true warrior, asking for more and more.

BEST PUNCHER
      Victor Ortiz: This is the hardest puncher I’ve faced. He didn’t drop me three times in our fight for nothing. Yet, I knocked him out.

BEST SKILLS
      Mayweather and Morales: Although two totally different styles these guys really know how to box and to get away from dangerous situations to come back with their own arsenal.

BEST OVERALL
      Mayweather: Simply the best of his time. Undoubtedly the best I’ve ever faced is Floyd Mayweather. Too smart, slick and also has a tough chin. I put a lot of pressure on him, especially in the first fight, and I guess it was such a close bout. In fact, I thought I had won the fight when the final bell rang. He was never able to do anything in that first encounter and I was the aggressor throughout. The rematch was different since he took the bike. The rematch was different since he took the bike. And when Floyd does that there‘s not much you can do to catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        No he didn't.

https://www.******.com/427055-best-i...arcos-maidana/

BEST I’VE FACED: MARCOS MAIDANA

He agreed to speak about the best fighters he has fought in 10 categories.

BEST JAB
        Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Although it was not damaging, Floyd’s jab keeps you at distance and gives himself the proper distance to throw the following punches.

BEST DEFENSE
        Mayweather: You can barely land more than two consecutive punches on him. You can catch him in relatively solid fashion with the first, but he would adjust his body to soften the second and then he’s either gone or grabs you.

BEST CHIN
        Mayweather and Erik Morales: These two guys had solid chins. I caught them with clean punches and they would never blink.

FASTEST HANDS
        Amir Khan: He is just too fast with his hands and able to throw 4-5 punches out of the blue.

FASTEST FEET
        Mayweather: The way his legs position him to either defend or to attack is just amazing.

SMARTEST
        Mayweather: He just simply used (his intelligence) to do everything just right.

STRONGEST
        Adrien Broner: I know people think I gave him the beating of his life but trust me, Adrien is really strong. The last round against him he came at me like a true warrior, asking for more and more.

BEST PUNCHER
        Victor Ortiz: This is the hardest puncher I’ve faced. He didn’t drop me three times in our fight for nothing. Yet, I knocked him out.

BEST SKILLS
        Mayweather and Morales: Although two totally different styles these guys really know how to box and to get away from dangerous situations to come back with their own arsenal.

BEST OVERALL
        Mayweather: Simply the best of his time. Undoubtedly the best I’ve ever faced is Floyd Mayweather. Too smart, slick and also has a tough chin. I put a lot of pressure on him, especially in the first fight, and I guess it was such a close bout. In fact, I thought I had won the fight when the final bell rang. He was never able to do anything in that first encounter and I was the aggressor throughout. The rematch was different since he took the bike. The rematch was different since he took the bike. And when Floyd does that there‘s not much you can do to catch him.
        psssh doesnt make or break my argument either way.

You gotta remeber these boxers say alot of things depending on where they at, the interview I seen of maidana he was in the garcia gym so he probably was just being poilte or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Mikey stops super nips with ease!

War MIkey!
          Fůck Garcia. Dude talks too much shít already wasting everybodies time.

Garcia gets shít on by Spence dude. Way too big. Garcia was shook about an old áss Cotto now he wants Spence? Stop jocking this fool cuz y'all are Mexican. I hate that shít.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Fůck Garcia. Dude talks too much shít already wasting everybodies time.

Garcia gets shít on by Spence dude. Way too big. Garcia was shook about an old áss Cotto now he wants Spence? Stop jocking this fool cuz y'all are Mexican. I hate that shít.
            Keep hating lil weak boy!

We thriving!

Comment

I love Mikey as a fighter I just wish he would shut the phuk up. He's turning into the boy who cried wolf just name dropping all these god damn fighters but in 2017 he called out Linares all year but it was Mikey who called up the WBC to tell them not rule on mandating he fight Linares. Then later in the year again asked for an extension after they ruled that he has to fight Linares. Called Cotto out the blue to put his name in consideration and then backed out once he was offered the contract to fight Cotto because he didn't want a fight a 3 fight contract. Then get's offered Linares with NO future contract turns that down saying he was going to fight Easter in a unification instead. They have a deal but he backs out that fight too. All while rounding out 2017 by calling out Canelo, Lomachenko, Danny Garcia, ect to fight...bum lipnets instead who is a paper champ that nobody wanted to see him fight. And is now calling out Spence another guy he is never going to fight.

It's getting hard to defend the shyt coming out his mouth or him turning down contracts for big fights.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-23-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Kid is becoming a joke. Calls out everyone, fights no-one.

Comment

Working...
                X