Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboard is up, but also kind of an eye sore. IDK if it's worth having the perfect and streak values in there.

Soon to come is the "AI" player

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Leaderboard is up, but also kind of an eye sore. IDK if it's worth having the perfect and streak values in there.

Perfect maybe not but i think the streak thing is s great move
      Maybe 5 points for each correct streak

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

So no more money league? I totally understand I would take everyone’s money just cause

Comment

I like the 'perfect' and 'streak' additions. They're cool :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Man some of y'all weird as f#ck about Bitcoin/crypto for no damn reason. I don't get it.
            Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I don’t get how some of y’all act like it’s real money I can’t convert my bit/lit coin into my bank account it’s not real.
            Monopoly money
            Lol whatever
            Eff, just tell the man how to convert his money to cash since you are big on this Bitcoin stuff.

****, Eff if you are so confident buy A.K's Bitcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Eff, just tell the man how to convert his money to cash since you are big on this Bitcoin stuff.

****, Eff if you are so confident buy A.K's Bitcoins.
              Sh^t I probably brought some of the f#ckheads here Bitcoins when it dropped under 10k and they sold thinking the ship was sinking.

I got an all in epts bet with Sugar Ali that BTC will hit 20k before it hits 5k lol. Mfers ain't paying attention to a changing world.

Comment

Sh^t I probably brought some of the f#ckheads here Bitcoins when it dropped under 10k and they sold thinking the ship was sinking.

I got an all in epts bet with Sugar Ali that BTC will hit 20k before it hits 5k lol. Mfers ain't paying attention to a changing world.
                A.K seems to want to cash in. Buy his coins!

Big Ballers like you and Adam Ali making a bet and the only things you guys are willing to risk are worthless e-points. That's seem childish as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  A.K seems to want to cash in. Buy his coins!

Big Ballers like you and Adam Ali making a bet and the only things you guys are willing to risk are worthless e-points. That's seem childish as ****.
                  Dude can sell them now no one is stopping him. People been buying BTC all through this recent drop.

And lol I don't give a f#ck how big anyone here thinks my balls are or aren't. Your feelings about me ain't got sh^t to do with me.

Comment

Dude can sell them now no one is stopping him. People been buying BTC all through this recent drop.

And lol I don't give a f#ck how big anyone here thinks my balls are or aren't. Your feelings about me ain't got sh^t to do with me.
                    I will get back to him on that

But Big Ballers like you and Adam Ali should be at least betting $50. It shouldn't be a problem to you too because if Bitcoin reaches $20,000 mark then $50 will be minuscule to you. I gonna see if he is willing to put down $50. If he is willing, will you be willing too?

Comment

Monopoly money
                      Yo, A.K. Are you trying to change the e-coins to cash or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X