Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't BOXING covered on ESPN/Sportscenter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with why boxing isn't being covered.
    SMH guess what I was talking about went over your head. It was a joke about how espn has started injecting politics and social justice into their programming.

Comment

also boxing doesn't get real political.....

there's not ONE organization that controls boxing lets say like MLB, NFL, NBA, hell even bowling has a league (forget the name at the moment)....

and in one point in their existance... those en****** have gotten political to the point that they even talk/broadcast politics BEFORE the super bowl for example smh
      Last edited by bigjavi973; 11-15-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Timing is everything. He waits until after the anthem to take his knee
        yyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          SMH guess what I was talking about went over your head. It was a joke about how espn has started injecting politics and social justice into their programming.
          I know what you're talking about. But ESPN/Sportsenter hasn't covered boxing for years not just in the past 20 months since the political dive started to happed in sports.

Comment

well, I dont watch any of those american sport shows but I do see plenty of clips on youtube and they do talk about boxing, obviously its normally based around the big names so i guess thats something espn can work on

Comment

cause boxing sucks??? what are they going to cover? floyd ducks this guy, ward ko's some guy with low blows, unknown guys like davis fighting bums, wilder wants 50-50 split with joshua, stupid fights like jacobs vs arias?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                We got Kell Brook Joining the movement, why won't they talk about that ??
                good one

Comment

Must not have been watching a lot lately because ever since they got into boxing buis there has been ALOT MORE coverage even with non top rank fighters.All there little talk shows in afternoon and even the wire across the bottom has been giving out news of non TR fights just being signed!!There really is a BIG difference since they got in boxing buis big.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    cause boxing sucks??? what are they going to cover? floyd ducks this guy, ward ko's some guy with low blows, unknown guys like davis fighting bums, wilder wants 50-50 split with joshua, stupid fights like jacobs vs arias?
                    Why the HELL are you even on here?????????????????Your purpose in life is just to keep HAMMERING AWAY on May,Ward,Wilder.I mean that's ALL you talk about you even bring them up when the covo has nothing to do with them.I got this weird feeling we will being hearing your(real)name in news for like stalking or sitting up in water tower with AK trying to shoot one of these guys lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Somebody needs to take a knee or something
                      Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      We got Kell Brook Joining the movement, why won't they talk about that ??
                      Funny. Though, there's a point made; if you saw someone like Jermell Charlo take a knee during the singing of the National Anthem, I GUARANTEE YOU Boxing would get covered for months on end.

Comment

Working...
                      X