Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have any forum posters ever met up for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He probably thought she was a bigot when she took a shower after ****ing. He was thinking, "she only washing herself cause I'm black. If I was white, she wouldn't be showering, ****ing bigot Miss Piggy. She better make me breakfast later doe."
    Hahaha made me choke on my lunch you fxcker haha killed it

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
      I've arranged a fight with GGG Gloveking in Richmond VA for November and I'm in talks with Larryxxx. Re going to Memphis (which he is keen to do)
      Oh cool. Can't wait for you to come

Comment

At a Martial Arts website I was on about 10 years ago, two members did meet up and fight. They hashed out the rules beforehand (standard MMA), signed waivers, and met at a neutral gym in a ring. They even captured it on video and posted the results.

Comment

Imagine two pimple covered chubby dudes in their early twenties meeting up at an ice cream parlor or some **** rolling around in the grass while a bunch of 8 years olds watch with their parents. Embarassing

Comment

Pretty Boy32 tried to meet up with Derranged for an officiated sparring match in a NYC boxing gym (I was there and was actually going to ref the match). Derranged never showed up, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Pretty Boy32 tried to meet up with Derranged for an officiated sparring match in a NYC boxing gym (I was there and was actually going to ref the match). Derranged never showed up, doe.
              You're a lying fat crap.

Comment

in this site, not that i know of...PB32 was pretending to want to fight Larry but he went ghost when Larry posted a picture of himself

then PB32 and Derranged were gonna spar but Derranged didnt show up

the closest was in the JMM forums when Alibata and xcaret (former members here) were gonna meet up and settle it

Alibata gave him directions...it was to a place that had an octagon where they could 'spar'

but xcaret pretended to that he was lost and was posting about being lost in that thread the whole time

Comment

You have to be a special kind of a$$hole to agree to meet someone in the street over a forum beef. Seriously, get a fvkkin' life!

Meeting in a gym is a different story, but even if it has to come to that, maybe it's time to start using the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    No, posters have never met up to fight. But it's not too uncommon for posters who have met up to have sex, particular bisexual black men taking 12 hour bus rides to **** fat women and buy their kids shoes afterwards.
                    tell us more

Comment

my son kicked me in the belly once and he postes about once every 2 years , so yes i punched him in the face so it was a short fight with a boxingscene poster

Comment

Working...
                      X